- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- How To Fix Lightning Damage in Your Home
- Why is There Water in My House?
- How Can I Conduct a Thorough Roof Inspection
- How Can I Protect My Roof from Heavy Rain?
- How to Identify Hail Damage on Your Roof
- How Can I Prepare for Unexpected Emergencies?
- Are Gutter Guards Worth the Money?
- Can the Right Roof Help My Home Stay Cooler This Summer?
- Do I Need to Clean My Gutters?
- How Does the Sun Affect My Roof?
- How Can I Match My Roof to My Home Style?
- Roof Inspection Tips for Storm Damaged Areas
- How Often Should I Clean My Gutters?
- How Important is Attic Insulation?
- Should I Repair or Replace My Roof
- What Are the Best Places to Add Skylights in My Home
- 6 Things New Homeowners Need to Know About Their Roof
- Everything You Need to Know about the Gutter Helmet
- What are the Best Types of Roofing Materials?
- Roof Replacement Prices in Georgia for 2023
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- First Time Home Buyers
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Understand How Summer Weather Impacts Your Roof
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Prevent these 6 Common Winter Roofing Problems
- How to Clean Skylights
- How to Get Rid of Ice Dams Fast
- What Types of Roofing Materials are Currently Available?
- Our Reviews
Roofing Contractor in Georgia and North Carolina
Why Hire An Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor in Dahlonega GA?
I NEED HELP WITH:
Hiring the right roofing contractor in Georgia and North Carolina could make or break your roofing project. If you only need a minor roof repair or a new residential asphalt roofing replacement, you want, need, and deserve the best local roofer in Dahlonega GA. All you need to do is check out our Google reviews. Read all our Google reviews and decide for yourself who the top local roofing contractor is! Whether you need a roof repair, new roof replacement, skylight repair, or skylight replacement, RRG has what it takes to make you feel secure and give you total peace of mind.
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Roofing Contractor in Georgia and North Carolina
Cary Rich is the owner of RRG Roofing, a roofing contractor in Georgia and North Carolina. At RRG, we believe your experience during your roofing project is everything. We believe it is our job to take the stress of a roofing project off you and put it on us. Based out of Dahlonega, GA, and our brand-new office in Murphy, NC, RRG service areas in Northern GA as well as Murphy, Franklin, and Southern areas of North Carolina. Being an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor, you know you can trust RRG.
Seamless Rain Gutter Installation
Our Roofing Pros
As your roofing contractor in Georgia and North Carolina, RRG has over 17 years of licensed insurance experience when dealing with roof repairs, skylight repairs, attic insulation, and roof replacement. This makes us especially qualified to work with, and negotiate with your insurance company to make sure you get the maximum benefit from your roof damage claim. We will make sure your claim covers repair work or new roof installation that is completed properly, and with a warranty, you can trust any type of roof.
RRG Roofing, LLC, a roofing contractor in Georgia and North Carolina, will always deliver on our promise to use the best Owens Corning quality materials, employ the most professional roofers, and provide courteous customer service. Roofing Resources of Georgia stresses integrity, excellence in workmanship, and strong positive relationships with our customers. In short, we want to be the best roofers in the state. Contact us today to get your roof service started.
Check out our latest Google reviews!
We welcome everyone looking to do business with us to read our reviews.
RRG has attained this top-level excellence by meeting all standards of professionalism, responsiveness, and workmanship. This Platinum distinction allows RRG to offer the longest roofing material warranties along with unmatched
workmanship warranties in the roofing industry.
Roofing Contractor in Georgia and North Carolina: Our Great Partner
RRG is a proud partner with roofing industry giant Owens Corning. Our Platinum Preferred status shows our commitment to our homeowners. Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractors with Owens Corning represent less than 1% of all roofing
companies in the United States.
Watch Our Short Video with Owner Cary Rich on What We Believe as a Company
Why Choose RRG as Your
Consider Us Your Roofing Experts
Just ask our previous customers!
“They came and fixed my entire house in hours and it is beautiful. So please with the work and the way they do business. Look no further this is the company you want taking care of your roof!” – Tammy
“What a TOP NOTCH COMPANY. Could not be more pleased with the entire process. The guys were true to their word from beginning to end. The crew was incredible in their work, Project Manager, Corey was there to serve and answer questions from start to finish. These guys know customer service, they know roofs. If you want quality work, rest assured RRG will give you just that and much more!” – John Allen
“Everything was handled perfectly.” – K McNab
Areas Served by RRG Roofing
Blue Ridge, GA
Know Your Pro
RRG is a Dahlonega, GA roofing company serving Northern Georgia, and the Southern areas of North Carolina with more locations coming!
Need Financing For Your Roofing Project?
RRG understands that an untimely roof repair or emergency need for a new shingle or metal roof replacement can come at a financially unexpected time. So, what do you do if you do not have all the money needed right now? RRG has some great relationships with roofing project financing companies like Service Finance, Hearth, and Greensky Financial. Service Finance offers some very competitive rates for your roofing project. In some cases, RRG can even get your roofing project started with no money down. Call RRG today and schedule your free estimate. Our financing options are paperless and can take less than 2-minutes to apply.
The Product Excellence award is given to Owens Corning Preferred Platinum contractors who have demonstrated superior knowledge of Owens Corning roofing products and accessories via their system sales. We sell a lot of roofing systems to homeowners just like you. So we’re experts on Owens Corning products and how they’re designed to work together to ensure the protection of your home from the elements.