- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- First Time Home Buyers
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Our Reviews
Roofing Contractor in Georgia and North Carolina
Why Hire An Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor in Dahlonega GA?
I NEED HELP WITH:
Hiring the right roofing contractor in Georgia and North Carolina could make or break your roofing project. If you only need a minor roof repair or a new residential asphalt roofing replacement, you want, need, and deserve the best local roofer in Dahlonega GA. All you need to do is check out our Google reviews. Read all our Google reviews and decide for yourself who the top local roofing contractor is! Whether you need a roof repair, new roof replacement, skylight repair, or skylight replacement, RRG has what it takes to make you feel secure and give you total peace of mind.
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Roofing Contractor in Georgia and North Carolina
Cary Rich is the owner of RRG Roofing, a roofing contractor in Georgia and North Carolina. At RRG, we believe your experience during your roofing project is everything. We believe it is our job to take the stress of a roofing project off you and put it on us. Based out of Dahlonega, GA, and our brand-new office in Murphy, NC, RRG service areas in Northern GA as well as Murphy, Franklin, and Southern areas of North Carolina. Being an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor, you know you can trust RRG.
Seamless Rain Gutter Installation
Our Roofing Pros
As your roofing contractor in Georgia and North Carolina, RRG has over 17 years of licensed insurance experience when dealing with roof repairs, skylight repairs, attic insulation, and roof replacement. This makes us especially qualified to work with, and negotiate with your insurance company to make sure you get the maximum benefit from your roof damage claim. We will make sure your claim covers repair work or new roof installation that is completed properly, and with a warranty, you can trust any type of roof.
RRG Roofing, LLC, a roofing contractor in Georgia and North Carolina, will always deliver on our promise to use the best Owens Corning quality materials, employ the most professional roofers, and provide courteous customer service. Roofing Resources of Georgia stresses integrity, excellence in workmanship, and strong positive relationships with our customers. In short, we want to be the best roofers in the state. Contact us today to get your roof service started.
Check out our latest Google reviews!
We welcome everyone looking to do business with us to read our reviews.
RRG has attained this top-level excellence by meeting all standards of professionalism, responsiveness, and workmanship. This Platinum distinction allows RRG to offer the longest roofing material warranties along with unmatched
workmanship warranties in the roofing industry.
Roofing Contractor in Georgia and North Carolina: Our Great Partner
RRG is a proud partner with roofing industry giant Owens Corning. Our Platinum Preferred status shows our commitment to our homeowners. Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractors with Owens Corning represent less than 1% of all roofing
companies in the United States.
Watch Our Short Video with Owner Cary Rich on What We Believe as a Company
Why Choose RRG as Your
Consider Us Your Roofing Experts
Just ask our previous customers!
“They came and fixed my entire house in hours and it is beautiful. So please with the work and the way they do business. Look no further this is the company you want taking care of your roof!” – Tammy
“What a TOP NOTCH COMPANY. Could not be more pleased with the entire process. The guys were true to their word from beginning to end. The crew was incredible in their work, Project Manager, Corey was there to serve and answer questions from start to finish. These guys know customer service, they know roofs. If you want quality work, rest assured RRG will give you just that and much more!” – John Allen
“Everything was handled perfectly.” – K McNab
Areas Served by RRG Roofing
Blue Ridge, GA
Know Your Pro
RRG is a Dahlonega, GA roofing company serving Northern Georgia, and the Southern areas of North Carolina with more locations coming!
Need Financing For Your Roofing Project?
RRG understands that an untimely roof repair or emergency need for a new shingle or metal roof replacement can come at a financially unexpected time. So, what do you do if you do not have all the money needed right now? RRG has some great relationships with roofing project financing companies like Service Finance, Hearth, and Greensky Financial. Service Finance offers some very competitive rates for your roofing project. In some cases, RRG can even get your roofing project started with no money down. Call RRG today and schedule your free estimate. Our financing options are paperless and can take less than 2-minutes to apply.
The Product Excellence award is given to Owens Corning Preferred Platinum contractors who have demonstrated superior knowledge of Owens Corning roofing products and accessories via their system sales. We sell a lot of roofing systems to homeowners just like you. So we’re experts on Owens Corning products and how they’re designed to work together to ensure the protection of your home from the elements.