- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- How To Fix Lightning Damage in Your Home
- Why is There Water in My House?
- How Can I Conduct a Thorough Roof Inspection
- How Can I Protect My Roof from Heavy Rain?
- How to Identify Hail Damage on Your Roof
- How Can I Prepare for Unexpected Emergencies?
- Are Gutter Guards Worth the Money?
- Can the Right Roof Help My Home Stay Cooler This Summer?
- Do I Need to Clean My Gutters?
- How Does the Sun Affect My Roof?
- How Can I Match My Roof to My Home Style?
- Roof Inspection Tips for Storm Damaged Areas
- How Often Should I Clean My Gutters?
- How Important is Attic Insulation?
- Should I Repair or Replace My Roof
- What Are the Best Places to Add Skylights in My Home
- 6 Things New Homeowners Need to Know About Their Roof
- Everything You Need to Know about the Gutter Helmet
- What are the Best Types of Roofing Materials?
- Roof Replacement Prices in Georgia for 2023
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- First Time Home Buyers
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Understand How Summer Weather Impacts Your Roof
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Prevent these 6 Common Winter Roofing Problems
- How to Clean Skylights
- How to Get Rid of Ice Dams Fast
- What Types of Roofing Materials are Currently Available?
- Our Reviews
Maintaining a comfortable temperature in your Dahlonega, GA home requires proper attic insulation. Insulating an attic correctly can keep it comfortable throughout the year, no matter how small it is. In contrast, an attic with inadequate insulation can result in all kinds of issues, such as damp, moldy walls, and uncomfortable living spaces.
Having the right insulation in place makes a big difference in how much heat and cold is kept inside and outside. The insulation in your home prevents heat from escaping during the winter. Air can circulate through properly installed insulation throughout your home in the summer, and your home will be ventilated so that it does not overheat. Insulating your home will improve its energy efficiency more than any other home improvement project you can tackle. There can be no doubt that prices for energy have increased rapidly over the past few decades if one has lived long enough to witness it.
The insulation of an attic is unfortunately one of the most neglected projects. The attic of approximately 80% of American homes is not properly insulated. Consequently, a lot of energy is wasted, and many people spend unnecessary money on heating and cooling.
Providing you with attic insulation services is one of the services that RRG Roofing provides. There are multiple benefits to using an energy-efficient roof, including saving money on your monthly utility bill, providing greater comfort throughout your home, and protecting your roof from water damage.
If you’re having your roof re-roofed, now is the perfect time for adding attic insulation. Adding Owens Corning attic insulation to your new residential roofing system makes sense financially. There’s no need for a DIY attic insulation project, contact RRG Roofing today to find out how.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Attic Insulation: What is R-Value?
As a measure of how well an item resists heat flow, the R-value can also be described as “the thermal resistance of an assembly.” R-values are a measure of how well a material keeps heat from entering rather than letting it in.
The R-values of insulation are important to understand when choosing the best type of attic insulation for your home. It does not have anything to do with the density or thickness of the material itself. It is rather related to fiber density or the number of fibers per square inch. More air pockets mean a higher R-value, and thicker or denser insulation has more air pockets.
It is important to determine the right R-Value for your attic to effectively insulate it. The insulating value of your attic will be diminished when the insulation is too thin since it won’t stop air from passing through. If you have too much insulation in your attic, it can prevent airflow and restrict ventilation, leading to overheating and uneven cooling.
Why Is Proper Attic Insulation Important?
It’s not just the cost of utility bills that are reduced when homes are more energy efficient. Furthermore, they contribute less to global warming, which is one of the greatest threats to the planet today. Additionally, RRG Roofing’s innovative attic insulation systems provide homeowners and residents with these benefits:
Add Your Heading Text Here
Proper Attic Insulation by RRG Roofing
It is the pride of RRG Roofing that your home is properly insulated and that its work is of the highest quality.
As a certified Owen Corning attic insulation contractor, RRG Roofing offers high-quality attic insulation products. As well as reducing your energy bills, these products protect your home from extreme temperature swings and make your roof last longer. Their purpose is to reduce heat loss and thus reduce your energy bills. You should also consider calling a local roofer near you for these reasons.
The RRG Roofing team is Top of the House certified by Owens Corning. This enables us to gain additional knowledge about attic insulation types from the insulation giant.
Over 17 years ago, RRG Roofing provided excellent service at an affordable price. Attics, walls, and ceilings have been insulated by us to solve countless homeowners’ insulation problems. Also, we offer a range of R-Value calculation options for different types of attic insulation and ventilation.
Attic Insulation frequently asked questions
What is the reason why additional attic insulation is a good idea during a re-roof project?
The roofing system on your home will already have been torn off when we re-roof it. In addition, you won’t have to step inside your house because the blow-in line will be introduced through the roof when you take off a few sheets of the roof decking. In addition to being quicker and more efficient, you will probably even save some money.
Which attic insulation is best for my home and why?
In our experience, the Owens Corning Attic Cat brand of attic insulation is the most effective. Fiberglass attic insulation was invented by Owens Corning, and no other brand can match it in the industry.
Are attic insulation products safe for my family and pets?
At RRG Roofing we are and have always been a partner of Owens Corning, the industry giant in attic construction. Aside from being safe, the blown-in attic insulation from Owens Corning is also Greenguard and Children & Schools certified. When it comes to safety, Owens Corning is unmatched.