- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- What You Need to Know About Roofing and Home Value
- Roofing Options for Low Slope and Steep Slope Roofs
- How to Find a Roof Leak in a House Without an Attic
- Look for These 7 Warning Signs to Know if You Need a New Roof
- How Much Damage Can a Storm Cause on My Roof?
- Should I Worry About a Small Roof Leak?
- There Are Various Kinds of Ventilation Systems for Roofs
- How To Fix Lightning Damage in Your Home
- Why is There Water in My House?
- How Can I Conduct a Thorough Roof Inspection
- How Can I Protect My Roof from Heavy Rain?
- How to Identify Hail Damage on Your Roof
- How Can I Prepare for Unexpected Emergencies?
- Are Gutter Guards Worth the Money?
- Can the Right Roof Help My Home Stay Cooler This Summer?
- Do I Need to Clean My Gutters?
- How Does the Sun Affect My Roof?
- How Can I Match My Roof to My Home Style?
- Roof Inspection Tips for Storm Damaged Areas
- How Often Should I Clean My Gutters?
- How Important is Attic Insulation?
- Should I Repair or Replace My Roof
- What Are the Best Places to Add Skylights in My Home
- 6 Things New Homeowners Need to Know About Their Roof
- Everything You Need to Know about the Gutter Helmet
- What are the Best Types of Roofing Materials?
- Roof Replacement Prices in Georgia for 2023
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- First Time Home Buyers
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Understand How Summer Weather Impacts Your Roof
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Prevent these 6 Common Winter Roofing Problems
- How to Clean Skylights
- How to Get Rid of Ice Dams Fast
- What Types of Roofing Materials are Currently Available?
- Can I tell if My Roof Will Cave in if it is Leaking
- What is Cap Sheet Roofing?
- Our Reviews
Roofing Company in Franklin NC
RRG Roofing is a trusted roofing company in Franklin NC that installs metal roofs and shingle roofs for homeowners throughout the area. As part of our roofing services, we offer a variety of features, including roof inspection, roof repair, skylight repair and skylight replacement, metal roofing systems, and residential asphalt roofing systems by roofing giant Owens Corning.
If your roof has been damaged by hail or wind, it’s important to contact a local roofing company in Franklin NC who you can trust and rely on. If you’re looking to achieve this goal within your budget, RRG Roofing is here to assist you.
We have partnered with Owens Corning, a leader in the roofing industry. We can now offer a 50-Year warranty on any full Owens Corning roofing system we install because of this strategic partnership. This service is not available from any other roofing contractors in Franklin NC.
Watch Our Short Video with Owner Cary Rich on what We Believe as a Roofing Company in Franklin NC
Top Reasons to hire RRG As your next Roofing Company in Franklin NC
Add Your Heading Text Here
Check out one of our latest 5-Star Google reviews
Add Your Heading Text Here
Residential Roofing Company in Franklin NC
Franklin NC, surrounding areas are all served by RRG Roofing, a trusted local roofing company. Since we are the most reliable roofing professionals in this area, we are fully aware of the unique challenges that Franklin NC residents’ roofing structures face during frequent windstorms.
Storm chasers that appear right after a storm are often not well-established local roofers like RRG. We provide our clients with roofing services before, during, and after hailstorms. Our business activities in Franklin, North Carolina are taken very seriously.
The following services are provided by RRG Roofing. All of our clients, regardless of the size of their project, can count on us to provide the highest quality roof repairs, roof replacement, skylight repair, skylight replacement, or even roof cleaning.
As a roofing company in Franklin NC, we rely on some of the most renowned and respected names in the industry, such as Owens Corning. Our company specializes in roofing as well as installation of gutters Franklin, NC can offer.
The most environmentally friendly products are used wherever possible by our experienced professionals to ensure your home is protected. When working on our client’s projects, we ensure that we don’t cause any damage to their property or landscaping. The RRG team serves homeowners all over Franklin NC and surrounding areas.
In addition to providing you and your family with a sense of security, a good roof can help improve your home’s aesthetics by reflecting your taste.
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Standard Contact Information, Vertical
Benefits of Choosing a local Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor
Our Platinum Preferred status with Owens Corning lets us offer you some of the benefits of hiring a certified roofing contractor.
- Proper Licensing: Owens Corning certification requires roofers to hold a valid license. With Owens Corning, you will receive the best material, installation, and service from experienced and qualified local roofers.
- Adequate Insurance: It is also imperative that Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractors carry a valid general liability and workers’ compensation policy. By employing an insured contractor, you can rest assured that you will not be responsible if someone is injured on your property.
- Extensive Experience: Platinum-preferred roofing contractors are required to have been in business for at least five years to qualify for the certification.
- Top-Notch Skills and Proficiency: Preferred Contractors are entitled to exclusive access to Owens Corning’s Total Protection Roofing System Module. Their industry-leading techniques enable them to deliver flawless results. Roofers who are Platinum Preferred by Owens Corning undergo a great deal of training.
- Unparalleled Warranty Coverage: Platinum Preferred roofing contractors with Owens Corning offer longer warranties for their clients. Roofing systems installed by RRG under the Owens Corning partnership carry a 50-Year warranty, plus a 25-Year workmanship warranty.
You can trust us to provide your Franklin home with only the finest quality and most durable roofing shingles and other roofing materials from some of the largest and most trusted roof materials manufacturers in the country. With our wide variety of colors and styles, we are able to provide you with the roof of your dreams.
In addition, we offer our clients the broadest warranty on their new roofs because we are certified by the most reputable roofing brands. Since RRG has installed numerous successful roofs in Franklin NC, it is confident that they will be able to build the best roof for your home. Providing exceptional longevity, performance, and warranties is what we do best. On our review page, you can read reviews from some of our past homeowner clients, so you know we’re providing accurate information. You can perform an online search of roofing companies near me and you’ll find us at the top of your list!
Roofing Company in Franklin NC: Our Great City
Approximately 3,845 people live in Franklin, a gem and rare mineral-rich city. Franklin is also the “Gem Capital of The World” because it’s an important trade center for home builders, offering almost everything from foundations to roofing. At Town Hill, you can visit three state-of-the-art museums within a short distance of each other.
Temperatures in Franklin, NC are generally mild and temperate. A significant amount of rain falls here throughout the year and even during the driest months, precipitation occurs.
With RRG Roofing, our roofing experts are experts at building strong and sturdy roofs that can withstand Franklin’s powerful spring winds with ease. We are fully aware of the unique challenges homeowners have when it comes to roofs in the Franklin region due to our experience of over two decades working in Franklin NC.
The Most Comprehensive Roofing Company in Franklin NC
A long-lasting and high-performance roof can be created by RRG Roofing by using high-quality materials from some of the industry’s most reputable manufacturers.
Additionally, we are renowned for our roofing installations and insulation services that will help maximize your home investment.
Therefore, RRG Roofing is your local roofing company in Franklin NC to call when you need roofing services. You can count on the expertise of Roofing Resources of Georgia. A quick search for “best roofing company near me” and we will be your top option!
Call (678) 635-9407 today for your FREE estimate or to learn more.