Are you wondering how much does a roof replacement cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023? RRG Roofing is here to help! Dahlonega, Georgia, is recognized as “The Hostess City of the South” for its history and architecture. Preparation is crucial for any hostess. So, you never let your roof leak on guests!
RRG Roofing has served Dahlonega, Georgia for decades. We feel protecting Victorian roofs is just as relevant as doing so in your 21st-century farmhouse.
But how much does it cost? Dahlonega is charming, but it is not inexpensive. So, here is how to estimate the cost of a roof replacement in Dahlonega, Georgia, in 2022.
How Much Does a Dahlonega Roof Cost?
Dahlonega roof replacement costs rely on three factors:
- Roofing material
- Roof area
- Roof complexity
Asphalt shingles are an inexpensive and popular roofing material. You may pick from 4 kinds of asphalt shingles based on curb appeal, warranty length, and affordability:
- Three-tab shingles
- Architecture shingles
- Upgraded architectural shingles
- Designer shingles
So, we will tell you the average cost of an asphalt-shingled home in Dahlonega, Georgia, in 2022. A roofing contractor must undertake an onsite inspection for a precise estimate in Dahlonega.
Dahlonega’s Top 7 Roofing Materials in 2022
Choosing the right roofing materials affects the cost of a roof replacement. Here are the seven most common roofing materials of 2022 and the average Dahlonega roof replacement cost:
- A 3-tab shingle roof cost $7,300 to $10,600
- An architectural shingle roof cost $11,200 to $17,100
- An upgraded architectural shingle roof cost $13,100 to $19,000
- Designer shingles cost $18,300-$29,100
- A screw down metal roof costs $16,500-$31,700
- A standing seam metal roof cost $27,500 to $42,300
- A Spanish tile roof goes between $33,700-$69,800
- Dahlonega Roof Replacement Cost with 3-Tab Shingles
3-Tab asphalt shingles are the most affordable on the market but provide less wind protection.
- A 3-tab shingle roof on a 2-sided Dahlonega house without chimneys or skylights costs $7,300.
- A 2-story home with a few dips and 3-tab shingles costs $8,950 on average.
- A sophisticated 3-tab shingle roof with valleys and gables costs $10,600.
- Dahlonega Architectural Shingle Roof Replacement Cost
Dimensional asphalt shingles are heavier than 3-tab shingles and have a superior wind rating. They are Dahlonega’s most popular asphalt shingles.
- A 2-story home with no chimneys or skylights costs $11,200 for an architectural shingle roof.
- A sophisticated architectural shingle roof with a dormer and valleys costs $14,150.
- A sophisticated architectural shingle roof with hips and valleys costs $17,100.
- Dahlonega Roof Replacement Cost with Upgraded Architectural Shingle
Upgraded architectural asphalt shingles are equally cost-effective as 3-tab and architectural shingles. But the curb appeal improvement is significant. This upgraded shingle is heavier, giving your roof more definition.
- An updated architectural shingle roof with two straight sides, no chimneys, or skylights costs $13,100.
- A complicated roof with a skylight, hips, and valleys costs $16,050 for an updated architectural shingle roof.
- A 2 or 3-story home with dormers, walls, and valleys costs $19,000.
- Dahlonega Designer Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement Cost
Luxury shingles give your property a unique flair. This will increase your Dahlonega home’s curb appeal and value.
- A designer asphalt shingle roof on a home without chimneys or skylights costs $18,300.
- A sophisticated 2-story or split-level home with a chimney, skylight, and valleys costs $23,700 for a designer asphalt shingle roof.
- A sophisticated 2-story or split-level home with a chimney, dormers, and valleys costs $29,100.
- Average Screw Down Metal Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega
Screw-down metal roofing gives the look and feel of a metal roof with less labor than a standing seam metal roof. However, the exposed screws will need repair after 5 years.
- A screw-down metal roof on a 2-sided structure without chimneys, skylights, or valleys costs $16,500.
- A 2-story residence with a chimney, dormers, and valleys costs $22,750.
- A 2 or 3-story home with a chimney, walls, and valleys costs $31,700 for this type of roof.
- Dahlonega Standing Seam Metal Roof Replacement Cost
Dahlonega homes and businesses might choose a standing seam metal roof. This roof system is more expensive. Yet, it is an excellent investment in the long run.
- A 2-story residence with no chimneys, skylights, or valleys costs $27,500.
- For a property with hips and valleys, this roof costs $34,900.
- A complicated 2- or 3-story home with a chimney, walls, skylight, and valleys costs $42,300.
- Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Installing Tile Roofing Material
Tile roofing is intended for durability and aesthetics. Mediterranean, European, Modern, and Spanish-style residences have this type of roofing.
- A tile roof on a 2-sided residence without chimneys or skylights costs $33,700.
- A tile roof on a 2-story or split-level home with hips and valleys costs $51,750.
- A 2 or 3-story tile roof with a chimney, walls, skylight, hips, and valleys costs $69,800.
If you own a vintage holiday farmhouse with a cracking ceiling, it is time to contact RRG Roofing to schedule a roof check. One of our helpful staff will contact you soon.