- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- What You Need to Know About Roofing and Home Value
- Roofing Options for Low Slope and Steep Slope Roofs
- How to Find a Roof Leak in a House Without an Attic
- Look for These 7 Warning Signs to Know if You Need a New Roof
- How Much Damage Can a Storm Cause on My Roof?
- Should I Worry About a Small Roof Leak?
- There Are Various Kinds of Ventilation Systems for Roofs
- How To Fix Lightning Damage in Your Home
- Why is There Water in My House?
- How Can I Conduct a Thorough Roof Inspection
- How Can I Protect My Roof from Heavy Rain?
- How to Identify Hail Damage on Your Roof
- How Can I Prepare for Unexpected Emergencies?
- Are Gutter Guards Worth the Money?
- Can the Right Roof Help My Home Stay Cooler This Summer?
- Do I Need to Clean My Gutters?
- How Does the Sun Affect My Roof?
- How Can I Match My Roof to My Home Style?
- Roof Inspection Tips for Storm Damaged Areas
- How Often Should I Clean My Gutters?
- How Important is Attic Insulation?
- Should I Repair or Replace My Roof
- What Are the Best Places to Add Skylights in My Home
- 6 Things New Homeowners Need to Know About Their Roof
- Everything You Need to Know about the Gutter Helmet
- What are the Best Types of Roofing Materials?
- Roof Replacement Prices in Georgia for 2023
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- First Time Home Buyers
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Understand How Summer Weather Impacts Your Roof
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Prevent these 6 Common Winter Roofing Problems
- How to Clean Skylights
- How to Get Rid of Ice Dams Fast
- What Types of Roofing Materials are Currently Available?
- Can I tell if My Roof Will Cave in if it is Leaking
- What is Cap Sheet Roofing?
- Our Reviews
Skylight Repair and Replacement
Does your skylight need to be repaired or replaced? Your roof can greatly benefit from adding Velux Skylights, which are some of the most stunning and functional design elements available. To achieve long-term leak-proof results, skylights and roof windows require professional installation. We at Roofing Resources of Georgia are Velux skylight experts who can help your roofing project succeed.
Watch The RRG Roofing Skylight Installation Video
Skylight Repair and Replacement: Velux Skylight Experts
World-renowned skylight manufacturer Velux is the world’s largest manufacturer of skylights. Roofing Resources of Georgia has been a Velux partner for many years and can provide you with the best in skylight repairs and replacements for complete leak-free efficiency.
A roofing contractor must complete Velux’s advanced training program to earn the prestigious Velux Skylight installation specialist title.
Among other Velux products, RRG’s experts are fully trained to install skylights, solar skylights, remote-controlled skylights, and sun tunnels, among other products. This means that your skylight installation will go smoothly, quickly, and without any hassle.
Skylight Repair and Replacement: Why Choose Velux Skylights?
1. Bring Mood-Enhancing Natural Light to Your Rooms:
To allow natural light into their rooms, homeowners install Velux skylights in their homes. In this way, your electricity bills can be reduced since you won’t have to rely solely on artificial lighting.
In addition to benefiting your mood and psychological well-being, natural sunlight is also beneficial to your physical health. As a result of the balanced color spectrum of natural light, sleep, and circadian rhythms are beneficially impacted. The simple addition of a roof window or skylight to your home will immediately improve the quality of life for you and your family.
2. Achieve Better Ventilation:
A fresh-air Velux skylight, which can be opened and closed, can help boost your home’s ventilation by allowing fresh air to enter. A properly ventilated home will reduce moisture-related problems such as mold and mildew, which can lead to unpleasant odors and even structural damage.
3. Never Worry About Unnecessary Noise With Velux Skylights:
Many homeowners are worried that a skylight repair or replacement will introduce noise, unwanted light, or drafts into their homes. Roofing Resources of Georgia can install your VELUX skylights to ensure that your home remains calm, quiet, and dark whenever you want to sleep with a skylight from trusted brands like VELUX. Furthermore, Velux noise-reducing glazing and black-out VELUX blinds can be used to further reduce noise and enhance darkness.
4. Velux’s Unrivalled Reputation:
With over 60 years of experience in the skylight and roof windows, VELUX is the world’s leading brand. Through the development of innovative skylights and energy-efficient technologies, Velux has developed a wide variety of window accessories for any home. VELUX skylights are known for their high quality and strong reputation, making them easy to operate for any homeowner. Most of them don’t require any maintenance. Consequently, you’ll enjoy top-quality energy efficiency and performance for years to come. The special coatings on Velux Skylights will prevent rainwater from damaging them.
5. Save on energy costs with Solar Powered Skylights:
VELUX’s solar-powered Fresh Air Skylights are one of their most innovative and energy-efficient skylights. Sunlight is trapped by a solar panel on the roof of these skylights during the day. In an advanced system, the batteries are charged via an advanced system that controls how the window opens and closes. In addition to being extremely efficient, the included batteries are also extremely durable. For this reason, they need just a little light to charge. This neat and seamless appearance is achieved through the concealment of the battery. It is equipped with an automatic rain-closing mechanism to keep your home and possessions dry when it rains.
6. Safety, Durability, and longevity:
In conclusion, VELUX skylights are extremely durable and safe. The high-quality laminated glass that is installed in these skylights adheres to Georgia building codes and provides optimal performance no matter what the weather is like. Impact resistance is an additional feature of Velux Skylights.
Your home is protected from water by the VELUX flashing kits’ skylights. The sealants won’t deteriorate over time, so you don’t need to worry about them. You can install VELUX flashing on almost any type of roofing system and be sure that it will give you years of watertight performance. Using a Velux flashing kit with your skylight is the only way to guarantee you will never leak.
Skylight Repair and Replacement: Must-Have Accessories for Your Skylights
VELUX Blinds: You can use the blinds to block sunlight whenever you want to nap or relax in a shady or dark environment. It is possible to choose electric blinds that can be controlled by a touch of a button. It is also possible to get solar-powered models, which can save you money on your utility bill without sacrificing the functionality of the unit. For those who don’t have problems adjusting their sunshades manually, there are manual ones available.
A Velux blind gives you the option of letting natural light into your home in a variety of shades and colors. Velux blinds are available in more than 100 stunning colors. Blackout blinds and Venetian blinds are available according to your needs.
By installing Velux blinds, you can enjoy privacy and improve your home’s energy efficiency at the same time. Additionally, you may be able to qualify for the solar tax credit if you install Velux solar power blinds.
The automatic opening or closing of your skylight is another versatile accessory. Skylights installed in difficult-to-access areas can be especially helpful with this feature. VELUX Skylights offers a wide range of accessories that will make your skylights more secure, safe, and smart than you could ever imagine. Contact one of our project managers to find out more.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Need More Reasons to Get a Velux Skylight Repair and Replacement?
RRG’s skylight specialists can answer any questions you have and schedule a free consultation with you at 678-635-9407. If you would like more information about Velux Skylight repair or replacement, feel free to contact us. Our experienced and friendly project managers are eager to help you make the most of your investment. A simple online search for skylight repair near me and we will be your top choice!