- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- First Time Home Buyers
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- Our Reviews
Skylight Repair and Replacement
Do you need a skylight repair and replacement? If so, Velux Skylights are some of the most stunning and functional design components you can include on your roof. Professional installation of skylights or roof windows requires skills and expertise for long-lasting leak-proof results. This is where the Velux skylight experts from Roofing Resources of Georgia can make your roofing project excel.
Watch The RRG Roofing Skylight Installation Video
Skylight Repair and Replacement: Velux Skylight Experts
Velux Skylights & Roof Windows is the leading manufacturer of skylights in the world. As long-time partners of Velux, Roofing Resources of Georgia can provide you with the highest quality skylight repair and replacement for complete leak-free peace of mind.
To become the prestigious Velux Skylight installation specialist, a roofing contractor must meet Velux’s stringent requirements and complete their advanced training program.
At RRG, our experts have the in-depth product knowledge and are fully trained to install all types of Velux products including skylights, solar skylights, remote control skylights, and sun tunnels, among others. So, your skylight installation will be fast, smooth, and hassle-free.
Skylight Repair and Replacement: Why Choose Velux Skylights?
1. Bring Mood-Enhancing Natural Light to Your Rooms:
One of the main reasons why homeowners install a Velux skylight in their home is to allow natural light to enter their rooms. This means you don’t have to rely totally on artificial lighting, which can help reduce your electricity bills.
More importantly, natural sunlight is also beneficial for your mood and psychological health. Natural light has a balanced amount of colors that have beneficial effects on sleep as well as circadian rhythms. So, you can instantly improve your and your loved ones’ lives by simply adding a roof window or skylight to your home.
2. Achieve Better Ventilation:
If you opt for the fresh air Velux skylights that can be opened and closed, you can boost the ventilation in your home by allowing fresh air into your rooms. Proper ventilation is crucial for reducing moisture-related issues like mold and mildew that can lead to musty odor and even structural damage if left unattended.
3. Never Worry About Unnecessary Noise With Velux Skylights:
Some homeowners are concerned about introducing noise, unwanted light, or drafts in their home after a skylight repair and replacement. The good news is, with a skylight from trusted brands like VELUX that are professionally installed by experienced and trusted specialists like Roofing Resources of Georgia, you can rest assured that your home will stay calm, quiet, and dark whenever you want to sleep. You can also install well-fitted VELUX black-out blinds & the Velux noise-reducing glazing enhances noise reduction and darkness even further.
4. Velux’s Unrivalled Reputation:
VELUX has been the leading skylight and roof windows brand for over 60 years. Over the years, Velux has invested heavily in innovative designs and energy-efficient technologies to create a wide variety of skylights and window accessories that can enhance any home. Renowned for its high-quality products and strong reputation, VELUX skylights are easy to operate for any homeowner. They’re virtually maintenance-free. So, you can enjoy top-notch performance and energy efficiency for years to come. Rainwater will keep your Velux Skylights clean utilizing the special coatings.
5. Save on energy costs with Solar Powered Skylights:
One of the most innovative skylights from VELUX is their incredibly energy-efficient solar-powered Fresh Air Skylights. These skylights feature a solar panel that traps sunlight during the day and utilize it to charge the batteries in an advanced system that controls the window’s opening and closing. The included batteries are extremely efficient. So, they need a minimal amount of light to charge. To achieve a neat and seamless appearance, the battery is concealed. There is an inbuilt mechanism that automatically closes the unit when it rains keeping your home and property safe and dry.
6. Safety, Durability, and longevity:
Finally – VELUX skylights are absolutely safe and extremely durable. These skylights are designed in accordance with the Georgia building codes and feature high-quality laminated glass that looks stunning and performs optimally in all weather conditions. The Velux Skylights are impact-resistant as well.
The VELUX flashing kits’ skylights keep water away from your home. So, you don’t have to rely on sealants that can deteriorate over time. VELUX flashing can fit almost all types of roofing systems so you can rest assured your skylight installation will be watertight and last for years and years. Velux has the only no-leak warranty when you use a Velux flashing kit with your skylights.
Skylight Repair and Replacement: Must-Have Accessories for Your Skylights
VELUX blinds: The blinds can help screen sunlight whenever you want a shady or dark environment to take a nap or to just relax. You can opt for electrically powered blinds that can be easily controlled at the touch of a button. Some models are also solar-powered that can save you money on your utility bills without compromising on the functionality. Manual ones are available for people that have no difficulty controlling their sunshades by hand.
Available in more than 100 stunning colors, Velux blinds give you the ability to allow variable amounts of natural light to enter the home. Accordingly, you can choose between Venetian blinds and blackout blinds.
Efficient and cost-effective Velux blinds can help you attain privacy while improving the energy efficiency of your home. Velux solar power blinds can also help you qualify for the solar tax credit.
Other versatile accessories include a system for automatically opening or closing your skylight. This is particularly helpful in situations where a skylight is installed in an area that is difficult to access. Get in touch with our project managers to see the complete range of VELUX Skylights accessories and to know how they can make your skylights a lot smarter, more versatile, and more secure than you can ever imagine.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Need More Reasons to Get a Velux Skylight Repair and Replacement?
Get in touch with our RRG skylight specialists at 678-635-9407 to know more about your best options and to schedule a free consultation today. Our experienced and friendly project managers will be happy to guide you on the details of Velux Skylight repair and replacement so that you can get the best out of your investment.