- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- First Time Home Buyers
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- Our Reviews
Know Your Pro
R.I.P Pete was born in 2007 and has been with Roofing Resources of Georgia his whole entire life. Pete holds the office down, lets us know when it is time to collect the mail, and keeps us all in line. He does take a lot of snack breaks but that’s probably our fault. When Pete isn’t working hard he enjoys boat rides, trips in RRG trucks, spending time with his family, and bacon!
Josh Rich, Roofing Pro
Josh has been with Roofing Resources of Georgia since 2012. Josh played a big role in building the foundation of RRG by working with his dad, Cary Rich, as a roofer during the summers while in college. He started full-time as a Roofing Pro in 2014 and has been a leader in the company ever since. When he isn’t working hard for RRG he likes to spend time on the lake and is an avid motorcycle enthusiast.
Andrew Prince, Roofing Pro
Andrew has been with Roofing Resources of Georgia since 2012. He started out as a Project Manager, and through constant customer service, incredible work ethic, and product knowledge he has grown to be one of our most valuable Roofing Pros! Andrew has helped hundreds of customers get the roof installation and customer experience they truly deserve! In his free time, Andrew enjoys spending time in the outdoors and with his family.
Steven Faulkner, Roofing Pro
Steven has been with Roofing Resources of Georgia since 2020. He loves the outdoors, hunting, fishing, and kayaking. He is originally from north Mississippi. Steven has three dogs and played college football.
Izzy Ferreira, Roofing Pro
Izzy‘s family is from Brazil. He has been married for one year and loves to cook. He also has a 1-year-old dog!
Caleb Stewart, Roofing Pro
This handsome devil hails from Dahlonega GA, and brings more than just good looks to the table! Caleb spends his free time cooking delicious dishes in the kitchen, and taking care of his daughter! Caleb brings charm and compassion to RRG, and is an invaluable Roofing Pro!
Nick Chaput, Roofing Pro
Nick calls Dahlonega GA home, growing up within walking distance of our main office. The Gentle Giant of RRG, Nick’s Height isn’t the only thing that stands out! Nick brings his fantastic wisdom, and compassionate attention-to-detail to every customer and every roof. He’s a staple of our RRG Roofing Pro team!
Matthew Thomas, Roofing Pro
A Gainesville GA Born-and-raised pro, Matthew brings creative flair to our Roofing Pros! When he isn’t spending his free time with his wife or daughter, Matthew is also a talented musician and performs guitar, drums, and vocals on his own music! Matthew brings unique insight, and creative drive to every roof every day here at RRG!
Jesse Loggins, Roofing Pro
A Native Son of Cumming GA, Jesse is a hunter and family man. Jesse brings the same dedication to the office he packs out into the woods when bagging a ten-point buck. His tireless work-ethic, and passion for getting our customers the best has made him an incredible member of RRG’s Roofing Pros!
Nick Francis, Roofing Pro
From Cumming GA. Nick is an avid sports fan and you’ll either find him at the game or on the job every Saturday! Nick has the sharp instincts of a Franchise Quarterback and will deliver your roof on-target for a TD! He is a core member of our RRG Roofing Pro Team!
Justin Lee, Roofing Pro
From Leesburg GA, Justin is one of the fresh new faces here at RRG! His dedication to our customers has made him a standout among our Roofing Pros from Day One! Justin enjoys Hunting in his free time and lives by the motto: No Bragging ’till you’re Bagging!
Johnny “Bucky” Sosebee, Lead Production Manager
Johnny, also known as “Bucky” loves the outdoors! His favorite ways to enjoy the outdoors are by riding his motorcycles, camping with friends, and shooting guns!
Brenda Howard, Accounting
Brenda has been doing accounting for Roofing Resources of Georgia since 2017. She is known as “The Closer”. Brenda loves old cars and lives on a boat.
Cimarron Mason, Scheduling Coordinator
Texas born, living in Dawsonville Ga. Cimarron is our customer service pro with the smile you can HEAR! Her free time is spent riding 4-wheelers, loves bird-watching with her husband, and has 2 grown sons! She is the first point of contact for our customers, so you’ll be sure to memorize Cimarron’s shining voice from estimate to completion.
Cimarron says – “PLEASE, feel free to call me 7 days a week!”