A Certified Licensed Roofer
We at RRG Roofing-Roof Repair understand that a roof is a critical feature of your home, and we take your roofs repairs seriously. When it comes to your home’s roof, our team of Certified Roofers is proud to offer expert services that include everything from roofing materials selection and design, simple patch-up, to warranty work and emergency repairs.
Our expert professional roofing team is here to make sure your roof continues to look great for years to come and ensure your home is protected from the elements. We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded for your protection, and we provide FREE estimates on all repairs.
We’re proud of the reputation we’ve built for ourselves as expert Owens Corning roofing contractors. We put our reputation on the line every day with every job we do, and we won’t stop until you’re satisfied. Our goal is to make your experience as simple as possible and allow you to focus on your day-to-day activities free from worry about your next roof repair project. Whether it’s service or repair work, our certified roofers provide skilled professionals who know how important it is to protect your home’s most asset: its roof.
When you have a roof, it’s a good idea to take regular inspections so you can catch any problems early. Here are some signs that your roof might need repair:
- An Old Roof
- Cracked Shingles
- Missing Shingles
- Warped Shingles
- Leaky Roof
Our trained roof inspectors can spot common signs of damage and hidden problems and help you decide if a roof repair is necessary or if a new roof is the best option for your needs. From basic patch jobs to complete replacement, our experts can help you in determining the best way forward in your situation.
A home is a collection of many different parts and components, from roofing to plumbing. Even though shingles and other roofing components are the main consideration during a roof replacement, there are many other parts of your home that need to be inspected for problems as well. These include:
- Seals around skylights that keep water from leaking in. Certain types of skylights can leak when they get old or if they’re not properly sealed. If you want to be extra sure no water ever gets in, the seals must be regularly checked.
- It is important to clean vents regularly as the dust and contaminants can cause performance issues such as overheating and condensation.
- If rainwater is getting where it shouldn’t, check your gutter connectors and downspouts for proper connections, clogs, and any damage. These issues could make water back up and rot your roof, run into basements, or onto the foundation. Rainwater that is backed up can cause problems such as:
- Your foundation could be damaged by the weight of the water and the lack of proper drainage
- Water could infiltrate your walls and floors
- Mold growth can occur due to contaminated building materials or water intrusion from a leaky gutter or downspout
- Your home’s foundation, walls and roof are the things that protect you from the outside. These materials need to be checked periodically to look for signs of leaks or cracks.
Roof Material Options
RRG Roofing will work with you to determine what type of shingle is best for your home and budget. We have a wide range of choices when it comes to different types of roofs, so you can choose exactly what type of roof you want without any doubt. The best thing about our roofing services is that we are very experienced when it comes to this type of work, and we can handle any task with ease.
Roof Repair Financing Options
When a homeowner has an unexpected need for a roof replacement due to a storm or other damage, they can feel overwhelmed trying to secure financing. Everything from strict lines of credit rules and longer-than-average loan approval periods means vital time is lost, making it even more difficult to get back on track. RRG understands these difficulties and works with the homeowner to make the financing work within their personal financial situation.
RRG Roofing offers a variety of financing options to help make your unforeseen roofing service needs more affordable. RRG has some great relationships with roofing project financing companies like Service Finance, Hearth, and Greensky Financial. Service Finance offers some very competitive rates for your roofing project. In some cases, RRG can even get your roofing project started with no money down.