- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- What You Need to Know About Roofing and Home Value
- Roofing Options for Low Slope and Steep Slope Roofs
- How to Find a Roof Leak in a House Without an Attic
- Look for These 7 Warning Signs to Know if You Need a New Roof
- How Much Damage Can a Storm Cause on My Roof?
- Should I Worry About a Small Roof Leak?
- There Are Various Kinds of Ventilation Systems for Roofs
- How To Fix Lightning Damage in Your Home
- Why is There Water in My House?
- How Can I Conduct a Thorough Roof Inspection
- How Can I Protect My Roof from Heavy Rain?
- How to Identify Hail Damage on Your Roof
- How Can I Prepare for Unexpected Emergencies?
- Are Gutter Guards Worth the Money?
- Can the Right Roof Help My Home Stay Cooler This Summer?
- Do I Need to Clean My Gutters?
- How Does the Sun Affect My Roof?
- How Can I Match My Roof to My Home Style?
- Roof Inspection Tips for Storm Damaged Areas
- How Often Should I Clean My Gutters?
- How Important is Attic Insulation?
- Should I Repair or Replace My Roof
- What Are the Best Places to Add Skylights in My Home
- 6 Things New Homeowners Need to Know About Their Roof
- Everything You Need to Know about the Gutter Helmet
- What are the Best Types of Roofing Materials?
- Roof Replacement Prices in Georgia for 2023
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- First Time Home Buyers
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Understand How Summer Weather Impacts Your Roof
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Prevent these 6 Common Winter Roofing Problems
- How to Clean Skylights
- How to Get Rid of Ice Dams Fast
- What Types of Roofing Materials are Currently Available?
- Can I tell if My Roof Will Cave in if it is Leaking
- What is Cap Sheet Roofing?
- Our Reviews
Shingle Roof Replacement
It is important to know what types of roofs you can choose from before buying a new one. A great deal of emphasis is placed on providing unmatched quality and craftsmanship, coupled with prompt, courteous customer service at Roofing Resources of Georgia. We are committed to being always prompt and courteous. Our commitment to only providing the best roofing products was accompanied by complete training and certification so that we could make fully warrantied and manufacturer-backed installations.
We provide the highest quality shingle-based roofing systems in the industry, and are fully licensed, insured, and certified to do so. The Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractors program gives us access to a wide range of roofing products.
As part of the Owens Corning Total Protection System, best-in-class materials are combined thoughtfully to ensure the best possible roofing installation. This Total Protection System features Weatherlock ice and water shields, the latest synthetic underlayment, coordinating ridge vents, and the best architectural shingles on the market. In contrast to other shingle-based types of roofs, it is designed to protect your most important investment for a longer period when installed by a certified contractor like Roofing Resources of Georgia.
Plus, Owens Corning Duration and Oakridge architectural shingles are both beautiful and durable, which enhances your home’s curb appeal as well as its market value. Our gallery shows a few examples of the difference types of roofs that can make to your home’s appearance.
With Roofing Resources of Georgia, you can add curb appeal to your home, increase its value, and protect your investment.
For more information about the Owens Corning Total Protection Roofing System, see this link: Owens Corning Total Protection Roofing System
Add Your Heading Text Here
Tile Roof Replacement
Historically, clay tile roofs were used as roof coverings, and they are the most widely used roofing material on the planet. It can last for 100 years or more when properly maintained, and it can withstand hurricane-force winds, reduce the need for heating and cooling systems, and retain its original beauty.
Certain architectural styles, such as Mediterranean and contemporary, select tile as their material of choice. The insulating properties of this material make it a common choice in sunny areas. When choosing tile for a new roof, however, a few factors should be taken into consideration. A strong structure is needed to support tiles, which are heavier than other types of roofs.
For clay tile installation, additional supports may be required if the structure was not designed for its weight. A second reason is the cost of tile roofs is much higher than those of other types of roofs. It is easy to justify the upfront cost with the expected lifespan, insulating properties, and beautiful appearance of the product for many people.
A top-quality tile roof can be installed on any new or existing structure with the expertise, product knowledge, and resources of Roofing Resources of Georgia. The new tile roof we offer can enhance the value, beauty, and longevity of your home. Let us know if you’d like to learn more about tile roof installation and cost.
Metal Roofing Replacement
The distinctive style and long-lasting benefits of metal roofing make it a popular choice in North Georgia. Unlike most other types of roofs, metal is more resistant to weather-related damage. Although metal roofs are typically more expensive than shingle roofs, their lifetime costs are lower than those of shingle roofing. Withstanding Seam or Tuff Rib Metal, therefore, might be more cost-effective when coupled with an aesthetic preference.
The experts at Roofing Resources of Georgia can assist you in selecting the right metal roofing product for your home or business and in installing it properly.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Add Your Heading Text Here
It’s generally more expensive to install wood shingles or shakes than asphalt shingles due to their pressure-treated wood material or cedar. The natural or pre-stained and aged finishes for these types of roofs provide a weathered look throughout the years. It needs periodic maintenance, but you can choose between natural or pre-stained and aged finishes.
The average lifespan of wood shingles is about 30 years, and these types of roofs are usually resistant to insects and rot. It is possible to vary the thickness and length of the shingles on roofs to give them a distinctive appearance. Homeowners can add a lot of character to their homes with shake roofs due to their rugged and rustic look.