- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- How To Fix Lightning Damage in Your Home
- Why is There Water in My House?
- How Can I Conduct a Thorough Roof Inspection
- How Can I Protect My Roof from Heavy Rain?
- How to Identify Hail Damage on Your Roof
- How Can I Prepare for Unexpected Emergencies?
- Are Gutter Guards Worth the Money?
- Can the Right Roof Help My Home Stay Cooler This Summer?
- Do I Need to Clean My Gutters?
- How Does the Sun Affect My Roof?
- How Can I Match My Roof to My Home Style?
- Roof Inspection Tips for Storm Damaged Areas
- How Often Should I Clean My Gutters?
- How Important is Attic Insulation?
- Should I Repair or Replace My Roof
- What Are the Best Places to Add Skylights in My Home
- 6 Things New Homeowners Need to Know About Their Roof
- Everything You Need to Know about the Gutter Helmet
- What are the Best Types of Roofing Materials?
- Roof Replacement Prices in Georgia for 2023
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- First Time Home Buyers
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Understand How Summer Weather Impacts Your Roof
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Prevent these 6 Common Winter Roofing Problems
- How to Clean Skylights
- How to Get Rid of Ice Dams Fast
- What Types of Roofing Materials are Currently Available?
- Our Reviews
Our Roofing Services Include:
Residential asphalt roofing systems and metal roofing systems from Owens Corning, as well as Velux skylight replacement and repair, gutter installations and attic insulation throughout Hiawassee GA.
Watch Our Short Video with Owner Cary Rich on what We Believe as a Company
Hiawassee GA Roofing Contractor: Roof Replacement & Roof Repair
Our company, Roofing Resources of Georgia, is your trusted and family-owned Hiawassee GA Roofing Contractor with experience in the natural environment and weather of Hiawassee. It is due to the wonderful residents of Hiawassee and the unique challenges the Hiawassee weather poses for roofing systems that we are so fond of roofing in Hiawassee.
Roofing Resources of Georgia is a trusted local roofer that provides all roofing services in Hiawassee, GA. Many people will Google roofers near me and wonder what to expect. Our company specializes in everything from minor roof repairs to complete roof replacements using top brands in the roofing industry, like Owens Corning Corporation, to provide the highest quality roofing materials for your home.
Add Your Heading Text Here
How Does Hiawassee Weather affect Your Roof?
It is quite common for Hiawassee to experience high-speed winds and hailstorms, which pose a serious threat to homes and their roofs. We at Roofing Resources of Georgia, are a well-established local Hiawassee GA roofing contractor that has first-hand experience dealing with such roofing threats. We know how to build resilient, long-lasting roofs that can withstand the harsh weather conditions in our area.
Our roofing company, RRG Roofing, offers exceptional roofing repair and replacement services in Hiawassee, GA and the surrounding areas. We will provide you with a FREE roof inspection by one of our expert project managers, and we will advise you on how to maintain the roof’s condition.
Check out one of our latest 5-Star Google reviews!
Add Your Heading Text Here
Top Reasons to Hire RRG for As Next Hiawassee GA Roofing Contractor
Hiawassee GA Roofing Contractor: Unwavering commitment to Quality and Customer service
Every roof repair or new roof replacement requires the highest-quality roofing materials from leading manufacturers. By providing the best roofing materials from manufacturers like Owens Corning and offering experienced installation crews, we allow our clients to rest assured that their project is in the best of hands.
The experienced and knowledgeable Hiawassee GA roofing contractor will ensure that your new roof delivers exceptional performance and energy efficiency for many years to come.
As we work on your roofing project, we take steps to ensure that our work does not affect your surroundings, such as landscaping, property, and neighbors in any way. When you select a or Hiawassee GA roofing contractor, you can be assured that your roof will last a long time, and at RRG, we use state-of-the-art roofing solutions to deliver peace of mind.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Standard Contact Information, Vertical
About Our Roofing Services in Hiawassee GA
Roof Repair Services
Despite the roof’s age, RRG believes that it is possible to repair every roof. For a free roof inspection in Hiawassee, GA, and surrounding areas, we first determine if a top-quality roof repair will extend your roof’s life expectancy. It may be better to repair your roof rather than replace it if it can be repaired at a cost below 31% of that of a new roof. Your plans for your home will also play a role in this decision. You will be assisted with all the details by our trained project manager.
The goal at RRG is to provide you with the best solution for your home, your budget, and your needs.
New Residential Asphalt Roofing System
As a Hiawassee GA roofing contractor, Roofing Resources of Georgia offers a wide range of roofing services, but our number one selling point is Owens Corning asphalt roofs. Any Platinum upgraded roof we install comes with an unheard-of 50-Year warranty from RRG as an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred contractor. There is no other roofer in the area that can do that.
It is important to us that our project managers show you each component of your roofing system. Not only will you see what we will install on your roof, but you will also be able to touch each component, which is incredibly strong.
For us, earning your business is a matter of answering all your questions, solving your roofing problems, and building trust so you can be sure you are hiring the best Hiawassee GA roofing contractor. You can search online for “roofing companies near mea” and you will see us at the top!
Benefits of Choosing a local Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
Having a certified roofer make your project run smoothly is one of your options as a Platinum Preferred Owens Corning roofing contractor.
- Proper Licensing: Owens Corning certifications can only be earned by licensed roofers. With Owens Corning, homeowners can get top-quality installations, the best quality materials, and expert local roofer services from the leading roofing brand.
- Adequate Insurance: Additionally, Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractors must have valid general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance. Their clients benefit, since hiring an insured contractor ensures that you will not be held responsible for any injuries that occur on your property.
- Extensive Experience: The Platinum Preferred certification requires roofing companies to have been in business for at least five years prior to applying.
- Top-Notch Skills and Proficiency: The Owens Corning Total Protection Roofing System Module is only accessible to Owens Corning Preferred Contractors. The industry-leading techniques they use allow them to deliver flawless results. With their Platinum Preferred roofers, Owens Corning invests a lot of time and money in training.
- Unparalleled Warranty Coverage: Platinum Preferred contractors with Owens Corning offer a unique advantage by offering longer warranties. Our Owens Corning partnership allows us to offer a 50-Year warranty on new roofs and a 25-Year workmanship warranty.
Call RRG Today!
We are Roofing Resources of Georgia, so no matter what kind of roofing you need in Hiawassee GA, we can help. When you hire a trusted local Hiawassee GA roofing contractor, you will enjoy peace of mind and dependability.
Whether you’re looking for a FREE estimate or more information, call us at (678) 635-9407