- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- First Time Home Buyers
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- Our Reviews
Watch Our Short Video with Owner Cary Rich on what We Believe as a Company
Hiawassee GA Roofing Contractor: Roof Replacement & Roof Repair
Your trusted, family-owned Hiawassee GA Roofing Contractor, Roofing Resources of Georgia is familiar with the weather and natural environment of Hiawassee. One of the reasons why we are so fond of roofing in Hiawassee is due to its amazing residents and the unique challenges that Hiawassee weather poses for the roofing systems here.
If you live in Hiawassee, Blairsville, or Dahlonega GA, Roofing Resources of Georgia is one of the most trusted local roofers for all your roofing service needs. Many people will Google roofer near me and wonder what they will get. At RRG, we specialize in everything from minor roof repairs to large-scale residential roof replacement for your home using the highest quality products from the leading brands in the roofing industry such as Owens Corning Corporation.
Add Your Heading Text Here
How Does Hiawassee Weather affect Your Roof?
Since high-speed winds and hailstorms are quite common in Hiawassee, the severe weather conditions can pose a serious threat to the homes as well as their roofs yearly. A well-established local Hiawassee GA roofing company, such as Roofing Resources of Georgia, has first-hand experience dealing with such roofing threats and we know how to build resilient and long-lasting roofs that can withstand the harsh weather conditions of Hiawassee GA.
At Roofing Resources of Georgia, we are known for exceptional quality roof repairs and roof replacement in Murphy NC, Hiawassee, Dahlonega GA, and the surrounding areas. Contact us and one of our expert project managers provide you with a FREE roof inspection and guide you on the best ways to keep your roof in top condition.
Check out one of our latest 5-Star Google reviews!
Add Your Heading Text Here
Top Reasons to Hire RRG for As Next Hiawassee GA Roofing Contractor
Hiawassee GA Roofing Contractor: Unwavering commitment to Quality and Customer service
The highest-quality roofing materials from the leading manufacturing brands are at the core of every roof repair or new roof replacement. Our unwavering commitment to provide the most advanced and the highest quality roofing materials from manufacturers like Owens Corning along with our experienced installation crews helps our clients attain peace of mind knowing that their project is in expert hands.
Our knowledgeable and experienced local roofers will make sure that your new roof stands the test of time and delivers exceptional performance and energy efficiency throughout its lifespan.
We make sure that our roofing services do not affect your environment including your landscaping, property, and neighbors, in any way while we are working on your project. Choosing a Dahlonega GA or Hiawassee GA roofing contractor is a great way to ensure a reliable and long-lasting roof for your home or business, and at RRG, we use state-of-the-art roofing solutions to build peace of mind with every roofing service performed.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Standard Contact Information, Vertical
About Our Roofing Services in Hiawassee GA
Roof Repair Services
At RRG, we believe that every roof could possibly be repaired. When you call RRG in Hiawassee, Alpharetta GA, and surrounding areas, for a free roof inspection we first assess if your roof can get more service life with a top-quality roof repair. If your roof can be repaired and cost under 31% of what a new roofing system costs, we may recommend a roof repair rather than a new roof. Part of this decision will also consider what your future plans are for your home. Our trained project manager will help you with all the details.
At RRG we want what is best for you, your home, and your budget.
New Residential Asphalt Roofing System
Roofing Resources of Georgia is known for many types of roofing services, however, what we are most famous for is our Owens Corning asphalt roofs. As an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred roofing contractor, RRG can offer you an unheard-of 50-Year warranty on any Platinum upgraded roof we install. No other local roofer can do that.
Our project managers are trained to show you each part of your roofing system, not only do we show you what we will put on your roof, we want you to feel every incredibly tough component. At RRG Roofing we believe that before we can earn your business we must, answer all your questions, solve your roofing problems, and build trust so you know you are hiring the best Hiawassee GA roofing contractor possible.
Benefits of Choosing a local Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor
As one of the select few Owens Corning Platinum Preferred roofing contractors in the country, here are some of the ways hiring certified roofers can help your project go smoothly.
- Proper Licensing: Roofers need to be properly licensed to earn Owens Corning certification. As the leading roofing brand, Owens Corning wants to make sure that the homeowners get the highest quality installations and services from experienced and qualified roofers.
- Adequate Insurance: Besides having a legitimate license, Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractors must carry proper general liability and workers’ compensation insurance. This is for the benefit of their clients because hiring an insured contractor will make sure that you won’t be held accountable if anyone gets injured on your property.
- Extensive Experience: To earn the Platinum Preferred certification, roofing companies must be in business for at least five years.
- Top-Notch Skills and Proficiency: Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractors can exclusively access their Total Protection Roofing System™ Module. This allows them to deliver flawless results by using industry-leading techniques.
- Unparalleled Warranty Coverage: When you hire a Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor, you’ll get the unique benefit of choosing their longer warranties. RRG can offer up to a 50-Year warranty on any roof we install. Ask for qualifying details from one of our project managers.
Call RRG Today!
So, regardless of your roofing needs in Hiawassee GA, you can rely on the expertise of Roofing Resources of Georgia and enjoy the peace of mind and reliability that only a trusted local Hiawassee GA roofing contractor can deliver.
To learn more, give us a call at (678) 635-9407 and get a FREE estimate today.