- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- First Time Home Buyers
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- How Often Should I Clean My Gutters?
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- What are the Best Types of Roofing Materials?
- Everything You Need to Know about the Gutter Helmet
- 6 Things New Homeowners Need to Know About Their Roof
- What Are the Best Places to Add Skylights in My Home
- Should I Repair or Replace My Roof
- How Important is Attic Insulation?
- Roof Inspection Tips for Storm Damaged Areas
- Roof Replacement Prices in Georgia for 2023
- How Can I Match My Roof to My Home Style?
- How Does the Sun Affect My Roof?
- Do I Need to Clean My Gutters?
- Can the Right Roof Help My Home Stay Cooler This Summer?
- Are Gutter Guards Worth the Money?
- How Can I Prepare for Unexpected Emergencies?
- How to Identify Hail Damage on Your Roof
- How Can I Conduct a Thorough Roof Inspection
- How Can I Protect My Roof from Heavy Rain?
- Our Reviews
Meet Our Owner Cary Rich
RRG Roofing is owned and operated by Cary Rich. Aside from classic cars, he enjoys karaoke and working in my yard. Kayden, his wife, and his kids are his world.
I invite everybody to visit us at our Dahlonega office:
Dahlonega, GA 30533
It is the same Dahlonega roofing services that are provided by Roofing Resources Georgia. We offer roof repair services, new asphalt roof replacements, roof inspections, skylight repairs, and skylight replacements in Dahlonega, GA.
In springtime, severe weather conditions like powerful windstorms can cause your roof to suffer severe damage, which requires the assistance of an experienced roofing contractor. RRG’s partnership with Owens Corning, a giant in the roofing industry, gives you peace of mind during your roofing project. If this is done, your home will remain safe, secure, and moisture-free no matter what kind of weather it encounters.
Watch Our Short Video with Owner Cary Rich on what We Believe as a Company
Roofing Resources of Georgia provides homeowners in Dahlonega GA and surrounding areas with the highest quality roofing systems to fit their budgets. Whatever metal roof or asphalt shingle roof replacement you select, our business will ensure that your new roof will last for many years to come.
The Roofing Resources of Georgia has a well-established reputation for providing excellent Dahlonega roofing services. If you need a roofer near me and do a Google search for a Dahlonega roofing company, RRG will be your top choice.
RRG is the roofer to turn to if you are looking for local roofing companies in Dahlonega GA.
Dahlonega Roofing Services Performed by RRG
New Roof Installation
Whether you live in Dahlonega, GA, we can help you with a new roof. The Dahlonega roofing experts at RRG have been providing expert Dahlonega roofing services for nearly a decade, helping residents find the perfect roof to meet their needs. In addition to making the house look great while protecting it from the harsh Georgia climate, we will change the shingles with a different color or change to a different roofing material entirely. Our most commonly used materials are listed below.
Asphalt Shingle Installation
United States homeowners prefer asphalt shingles over other roof coverings, and for good reason. They last longer than cement or tile roofs, but not as long as metal roofs – around 20 years, which is longer than most people live in a house. You can install asphalt shingles in just one day, and they are the cheapest option for roof replacement. You can choose from more colors than ever before, so call RRG for your Dahlonega roofing services if you want to replace your roof with these old-school shingles.
Tile Roof Installation
The fact that tile roofs can last up to 75 years is one of the reasons that tile roofs are becoming more and more popular. The best thing about them is that they’re good insulators and can help you cut your energy bills. However, installing them can be a bit more expensive than putting in asphalt shingles.
It is important to note that roofing tiles are usually made from clay or concrete, which is why they are durable and can withstand high-force winds if needed. This weight places a great deal of pressure on the house’s frame, requiring it to be strong enough to support the roof. Before installing tile shingles on your home, Dahlonega roofing contractors will evaluate the structure of your home building.
Metal Roof Installation
A metal roof is a growing trend among homeowners looking for unique ways to accentuate their homes’ appearances. As opposed to asphalt shingles or tiles, metal roofs are very lightweight, and can even be installed over existing shingles. The upfront cost for metal roofs is higher than for asphalt shingles, but they last at least 50 years. Metal roofs are 100% recyclable at the end of their useful life, making them a great choice for the environment. Roof installations by RRG Roofing in Dahlonega GA, and surrounding areas require expert roofers, but metal roofs require very little maintenance.
Wood Shake Installation
Despite their shortcomings, wood shake shingles are a perfect choice for some houses. Wood shingles treated with pressure can last for quite some time, but they can require more maintenance. In spite of this, wood shakes are one of the most beautiful roofing options. Count on RRG for your Dahlonega roofing services for rustic wood shake shingle replacement, repair, and rejuvenation.
RRG is qualified to handle any roof repair, regardless of the type. Were a few shingles blown off by the wind? This is no problem. Are there any tiles that have been damaged by falling branches? Our professional Dahlonega roofing services can assist you in replacing them.
If you want to keep your roof in good condition, you shouldn’t delay the repair. Water leaks can cause a wide range of problems, including ruined insulation, stained ceilings, mold, mildew, and even electrical fires if they are not repaired promptly. Make sure you take care of the problem as soon as possible, rather than ignoring it.
Dahlonega Roofing Services – Your Trusted Local Dahlonega Roofing Contractor
Residential Dahlonega roofing services are offered by Roofing Resources of Georgia. Among our services is assisting clients with their insurance claims for roofing damage. There have been many roof damages in Dahlonega and surrounding areas due to hail and high winds.
With Owens Corning’s best materials combined with our unrivaled roofing expertise, RRG is committed to providing you with top-quality Dahlonega roofing services.
In order to provide a smooth and stress-free roofing experience, RRG strives to minimize our carbon footprints, take care of our client’s properties, and utilize eco-friendly products and the latest techniques wherever possible. Our goal is to achieve your customer satisfaction.
DAHLONEGA ROOFING SERVICES: Our Home in Dahlonega
Our home is Dahlonega, and we have a great deal of pride in it. A few facts about Dahlonega, as of 2018, the city had a population of 6,884. Among the best places to retire in the country, it has been ranked highly by the real estate scorecard. A famous US Gold Rush site, Dahlonega, GA offers roaring waterfalls, picturesque mountain backdrops, authentic wineries, bubbling streams, and a variety of entertainment options.
The climate in Dahlonega is temperate and warm. Despite Dahlonega’s dry winters, it receives a lot of rainfall, making roofing issues a common problem here.
You should always hire a local Dahlonega roofing company like Roofing Resources of Georgia so your roof is designed and constructed to withstand the weather conditions in Dahlonega GA.
Add Your Heading Text Here
We at Roofing Resources of Georgia have extensive experience working in Dahlonega, GA, and the surrounding areas, so we understand the unique roofing challenges that homeowners face in Dahlonega each day. As a result of our unparalleled quality roofing systems, our crews are capable of doing a great job and overcoming these challenges.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Perks of Choosing a local Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor
Our role as an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred contractor includes suggesting ways to hire certified roofers to speed up your project.
- Proper Licensing: For this Owens Corning certification, roofers must be properly licensed. A leading roofing brand like Owens Corning is committed to providing homeowners with the highest quality materials, expert installation, and Dahlonega roofing services.
- Adequate Insurance: Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractors must carry co-insurance coverage, as well as general liability coverage. Having an insured contractor on your property will ensure that you won’t be held liable if a client is injured on your property.
- Extensive Experience: Roofing companies must be in business for at least five years in order to receive Platinum Preferred roofing contractor recognition.
- Top-Notch Skills and Proficiency: A Total Protection Roofing System Module is exclusive to Owens Corning Preferred Contractors. With these techniques, they are capable of delivering flawless results. Roofers in the Platinum Preferred program receive extensive training from Owens Corning.
- Unparalleled Warranty Coverage: As a Platinum Preferred Roofer with Owens Corning, you will be able to choose from longer warranties. Roofing from RRG is covered by a 50-Year Owens Corning warranty along with a 25-Year workmanship warranty.
The Dahlonega Roofers Who Care About Your Home
Since we started providing Dahlonega roofing services, we’ve completed many different projects. As a leading provider of roofing services such as minor roof repairs, roof replacements, skylights, and roof windows, our company has built an unmatched reputation for excellence. We pride ourselves on the quality of work and craftsmanship of our knowledgeable and experienced roofers.
The roofing materials we use at RRG Roofing are of the highest quality. As a result, we will work closely with our clients to ensure that all elements of their roofing system are working together to provide them with the best performance, durability, and protection possible. It is imperative that your roof is exceptionally durable to withstand the high-speed winds of Dahlonega.
In areas such as Dahlonega, our experts at Roofing Resources of Georgia will explain why Owen Corning shingles are essential for protecting against heavy wind loads.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Dahlonega Roofing Services: Frequently Asked Questions
What is your warranty on a new roof?
On all lifetime roofing shingles, we provide a 5-Year warranty. Our Owens Corning-backed Preferred Warranty is backed by an outstanding 10-year warranty, and our workmanship warranty is backed by a 25-year warranty. There is no significant difference between the Platinum and Preferred Warranties.
Do you have a warranty on your roof repairs?
We do offer roof repair warranties. Our warranties are either 1 or 2 years depending on the type of roof repair we did. You can speak with an experienced project manager at our office to learn more about our roof repairs and warranty options.
How long will a roof repair last?
That is a great question. You can determine how long your roof will last based on what type of roof repair you performed. For example, if we repair plumbing pipe boots with our Lifetime Tool pipe boots, the boots themselves may last 35 years or more.
The older shingles on your roof, however, will probably fail long before then. Any roof repair process can be explained to you by one of our roofing project managers. We can arrange a free roof inspection for you by calling our office. Repairing roofs is one of our guys’ favorite topics.
Do you do skylight replacements & repairs?
Yes, multiple types of repairs can be done on older Leakey skylights. There are, however, frequent instances of skylights leaking because flashing was not added during installation, or flashing was overdue when it was installed. During his inspection, our project manager can discuss the pros and cons of a new Velux Skylight with you if a top-notch skylight repair does not work.