- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- First Time Home Buyers
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- Our Reviews
Meet Our Owner Cary Rich
Cary Rich is the owner of RRG Roofing. He likes classic cars, karaoke, and working in my yard. He loves his wife, kids, and Baby Kayden.
Dahlonega roofing services and Roofing Resources Georgia are one and the same. RRG offers top-quality roofing services including roof repair work, new residential asphalt roof replacement, roof inspections, skylight repairs, and skylight replacement services in the Dahlonega, GA area.
Severe weather conditions like powerful windstorms during springtime can wreak havoc on your roofing system and you need an experienced contractor to restore it to its original condition. The RRG partnership with roofing industry giant, Owens Corning, is a major way you can have peace of mind during your roofing project. This is important to ensure that your home stays safe, secure, and moisture-free regardless of the weather outside.
Watch Our Short Video with Owner Cary Rich on what We Believe as a Company
Homeowners of Dahlonega, Alpharetta, and Blairsville, GA can count on Roofing Resources of Georgia to get the highest quality residential or commercial roofing system to fit their needs and budget. Whether you choose a conventional asphalt shingle roof or a state-of-the-art metal roof with the new Zac long-life screws, our business will make sure that your new roof replacement will stand the test of time.
Roofing Resources of Georgia is a well-established local roofer with an impeccable track record. When you have a roof-related problem and you do a Google search for a roofer near me, RRG will be your go-to local trusted Dahlonega roofer.
So, if you are searching for a local trustworthy Dahlonega, GA roofing contractor, look no further than RRG.
Dahlonega Roofing Services Performed by RRG
New Roof Installation
If you are near Dahlonega, Blairsville, or Hiawassee, GA and you are in need of a new roof, we can help. For nearly a decade, RRG has been providing expert Dahlonega roofing services to the residents of Dahlonega, GA, helping them find the perfect roof that meets their needs. Whether they’re replacing the old shingles with a different color or are switching roofing materials completely, we’ll make the house look its best while protecting it from the harsh Georgia environment. Here are the most common materials we work with.
Asphalt Shingle Installation
Asphalt shingles are the most popular type of roof covering in the United States and with good reason. While they might not last as long as tile or metal roofs, they still last a very long time — around 20 years, which is longer than most people live in a home. Asphalt shingles are the cheapest option in roof replacement, and they can be installed in about a day. These shingles come in more colors than ever, so be sure to contact RRG if you’re ready to replace your roof with this old standard.
Tile Roof Installation
Tile roofs are becoming more and more popular, thanks in no small part to the fact that they can last 75 years or more. They’re good insulators and can save money on energy bills; however, they are more expensive to install than asphalt shingles. Roofing tiles, usually made from clay or concrete, are hefty and can hold up well to hurricane-force winds if necessary. This weight means that the house’s frame must be strong enough to hold the roof up, requiring structural reinforcement. Our roofing contractors in Hiawassee, GA and Murphy NC will take a close look at the structure of your home before installing tile shingles.
Metal Roof Installation
Like tile roofs, metal roofs are becoming more common as homeowners look for ways to make their home’s appearance unique. Metal roofs are very lightweight compared to asphalt shingles or tiles and can even be installed without removing the shingles underneath. While the upfront cost is higher than asphalt shingles, metal roofs last 50 years or more. At the end of a metal roof’s usefulness, the material is 100% recyclable, making them an excellent environmental choice. Expert roofers from RRG Roofing in Murphy NC, Dahlonega GA and Franklin NC are required to ensure the roof installation goes smoothly, but metal roofs require very little upkeep.
Wood Shake Installation
Wood shake shingles might not be for everyone, but on some houses, they’re absolutely perfect. These pressure-treated wood shingles last quite a while but can require more upkeep. Still, there’s no more beautiful roofing option than wood shake. RRG is here to replace, repair, and rejuvenate rustic wood shake shingles.
No matter what kind of roof you have, RRG is qualified to perform your roof repairs. Did the wind take off a few shingles? No problem. Did some tiles get damaged when a tree branch fell on them? You’ll need an expert roofing company to help replace them.
Roof repair isn’t something you want to put off. Delaying the repair can lead to a host of problems associated with leaks, such as ruined insulation, stained ceilings, mold, mildew, and even electrical fires. Instead of ignoring the problem, get it taken care of right away.
Dahlonega Roofing Services – Your Trusted Local Dahlonega Roofing Contractor
Roofing Resources of Georgia specializes in residential Dahlonega roofing services. Our services also include assisting our clients with their roofing insurance claims. Many homes in and around Dahlonega have had roof damage due to hail and high winds. With our business at RRG, we are committed to providing you top-quality roofing services, using Owens Corning’s best quality materials in conjunction with our unrivaled roofing expertise.
As one of the most environmentally friendly and sustainable local roofing companies, RRG strives to minimize the carbon footprints, take care of our client’s property, and choose eco-friendly products and the latest techniques wherever feasible to provide a smooth and stress-free roofing experience for your customer satisfaction.
DAHLONEGA ROOFING SERVICES: Our Home in Dahlonega
Dahlonega is our home, and we are very proud of it. Here is a little about our great city, Dahlonega has a total population of around 6,884 as of 2018. The real estate scorecard has placed it among the best places to retire in the country. Renowned as the first major US Gold Rush site, Dahlonega, GA is full of roaring waterfalls, picturesque mountain vistas, authentic wineries, bubbling streams, and too many entertainment options to list.
Dahlonega experiences a warm and temperate climate. The fact that Dahlonega receives a lot of rainfall even in the driest months makes roofing issues quite common in this area.
To make sure that the design and material of your roof suit the weather conditions prevalent in Dahlonega GA, always go for a local trusted Dahlonega roofing contractor like Roofing Resources of Georgia.
Add Your Heading Text Here
With our vast experience working in Franklin NC, Dahlonega GA, and the surrounding areas, our roofers here at Roofing Resources of Georgia are fully aware of the unique roofing challenges that homeowners in Dahlonega face daily. Our crews have the skills and expertise to perform a great job and overcome these challenges with our unparalleled quality roofing systems.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Perks of Choosing a local Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor
As one of the select few Owens Corning Platinum Preferred roofing contractors in the country, here are some of the ways hiring certified roofers can help your project goes smoothly.
- Proper Licensing: Roofers need to be properly licensed to earn this Owens Corning certification. As the leading roofing brand, Owens Corning wants to make sure that the homeowners get the highest quality installations, best quality materials, and services from experienced and qualified local roofers.
- Adequate Insurance: Besides having a legitimate license, Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractors must carry proper general liability and workers’ compensation insurance. This is for the benefit of their clients because hiring an insured contractor will make sure that you will not be held accountable if someone gets injured on your property.
- Extensive Experience: To earn the Platinum Preferred roofing contractor certification, roofing companies must be in business for at least five years.
- Top-Notch Skills and Proficiency: Owens Corning Preferred Contractors can exclusively access their Total Protection Roofing System™ Module. This allows them to deliver flawless results by using industry-leading techniques. Owens Corning does an immense amount of training with their Platinum Preferred roofers.
- Unparalleled Warranty Coverage: When you hire a Platinum Preferred roofing contractor with Owens Corning, you will get the unique advantage of choosing their longer warranties. RRG through the Owens Corning partnership can offer up to a 50-Year warranty on your new roofing system as well as a 25-Year workmanship warranty backed by Owens Corning.
The Dahlonega Roofers Who Care About Your Home
We have successfully accomplished a wide variety of Dahlonega roofing services over the years. Our business has an unmatched reputation for delivering flawless minor roof repair, roof replacement, and a host of other roofing services like skylights and roof windows, our knowledgeable and experienced roofers are renowned for their high-quality work and craftsmanship.
At RRG Roofing, we only believe in top-quality roofing materials. Our business will work closely with our clients and show them how all the components in their whole roofing system work together for optimum performance, durability, and protection. For effective protection against the high-speed wind speeds of Dahlonega, you need an exceptionally durable roofing system.
At Roofing Resources of Georgia, our experts will help you understand why you need Owen Corning shingles for optimum protection against heavy wind loads that are common in areas like Dahlonega.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Dahlonega Roofing Services: Frequently Asked Questions
What is your warranty on a new roof?
We offer a 5-Year warranty on all lifetime roofing shingles. You can get our 10-year Owens Corning backed Preferred Warranty or even an amazing 25-Year workmanship warranty backed by Owens Corning. The Preferred and Platinum Warranties are both small upgrades.
Do you have a warranty on your roof repairs?
Yes, our business does have a roofing repair warranty. Depending on the type of roof repairs you have done, our warranty will be either 1 or 2-years. Please call our office and we can have an experienced project manager explain our roof repairs and roof repair warranties to you.
How long will a roof repair last?
That is an excellent question. Depending on the type of roof repairs you have performed will determine how long it will last. If we do a plumbing pipe boot repair and use our Lifetime Tool pipe boot, the actual boot will last 35-years, maybe even longer. However, the older shingles that were already on your roof will most likely fail before that time. One of our roofing project managers would be able to explain any roofing repair process to you. Just call our office and make an appointment for a free roof inspection. Our guy’s love talking about our roof repairs.
Do you do skylight replacements & repairs?
Yes, our business can do many types of repairs on older Leakey skylights. In many cases skylights leak due to no flashing being added during the install or flashing that is past its life expectancy. If a top-notch skylight repair will not work for you, our project manager can discuss a new Velux Skylight with you during his inspection.