- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- First Time Home Buyers
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- How Often Should I Clean My Gutters?
- What are the Best Types of Roofing Materials?
- Everything You Need to Know about the Gutter Helmet
- Our Reviews
Not any roofing contractor in Asheville NC should be hired just because they are available. It’s important to work with a roofing contractor in Asheville NC that knows what they are doing and can complete the job to your satisfaction. We are a roofing contractor of Owens Corning Platinum Preferred status. The solution lies with RRG Roofing. With our years of experience and highly qualified technicians, we do everything we can to repair and maintain your roof so that it stays leak-free for many years to come. If you are looking to have your roof repaired or replaced, make sure that the roofing contractor in Asheville NC you choose has the expertise and knowledge to carry out the work.
Meet Our Owner Cary Rich
RRG Roofing is owned by Cary Rich. His favorite activities include listening to karaoke, working in the yard, and driving classic cars. Baby Kayden and his wife are the most important things to him.
There is no difference between Dahlonega roofing services and Roofing Resources Georgia. RRG provides top-quality roofing services such as roof repair work, asphalt roof replacement for residential homes, roof inspections, skylight repair, and skylight replacement in Asheville NC.
The weather can play havoc with your roof during springtime, especially during strong windstorms. We are the roofing contractor in Asheville NC that you should choose if you want to restore your roof to its original state.
We are proud to partner with Owens Corning, a major name in the roofing industry, to give you peace of mind during your roofing projects. Whatever the weather outside, this is important to guarantee the safety, security, and moisture-free condition of your home.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Your Home, Your Safe Haven
The roof of your home plays an important role in keeping the people inside dry and safe. This is your ultimate protection against the elements, so it needs to be in good working order all the time. When your roof isn’t working properly, things may rapidly deteriorate.
As a family-owned and operated business, RRG Roofing understands how frustrating it is to deal with damaged, worn-out roofs and leaks. Our roofing services include roof repairs and maintenance, so you won’t have to worry about these problems. We’ll ensure your roof is constantly functioning at its best thanks to our partnership with RRG Roofing. If you need a roofing contractor in Asheville NC who is Owens Corning Platinum Preferred, we are the best roofers in Asheville, NC to call.
Professional Roofing Services from the Most Trusted Roofing Contractor in Asheville NC
There is always a need for TLC on any roof that isn’t brand new. There’s no need for a DIY roofing project when you can count on a roofing contractor in Asheville NC like RRG Roofing. We will replace your roof efficiently and effectively, whether it’s old and needs a quick patch or is severely damaged and needs to be replaced.
All types of leaks and loose shingles can be fixed without a fuss by our experienced team. Some of our most popular services include roofing for residential homes, commercial buildings, and industrial buildings. You can check out some of our Asheville Roofing Reviews on our review page.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Roof Repair in Asheville NC
Many factors can contribute to roof damage, including severe weather, constant rain, and other issues. In such situations, it’s crucial that you call RRG Roofing as soon as possible for prompt and effective roof repairs. Long-term waiting will increase the likelihood of damage getting worse, which will make repairs more expensive.
Roofs need to be repaired as soon as possible, which is why our skilled and experienced roofers will do so quickly and efficiently, minimizing the impact on your wallet. Getting peace of mind with your roof can be our goal at RRG, so contact your roofing contractor in Asheville NC today to learn more!
Full-Roof Replacement in Asheville NC
All of the roofing needs of Asheville residents can be met by RRG Roofing’s experienced and trained technicians. The time may be right for a new residential roof installation if your roof is old and top roof repair isn’t enough to fix it. From asphalt shingles to metal roofing and coatings, our trained technicians can provide any roofing material that fits your budget and design needs.
It is our mission to ensure the installation of your new roof is performed correctly so that you will receive a beautiful, highly durable roof that will last you for decades to come. Our dedicated team of experts will work with you to find the right material for your residential or commercial roof, whether it is an asphalt shingle roof, a metal roof, or another material.
New Construction in Asheville NC
Our roofing specialists can help you select the best roofing materials for your new home or commercial property. With your roofing contractor in Asheville NC, you can be assured your new building will be built safely and last for years.
Roof Insurance Claim Assistance
RRG Roofing can help you recover from storms and severe weather events, but you will avoid challenges with our help. Providing you with a simple and easy-to-navigate insurance claims process is what we specialize in for our clients. All the way from filing a claim to ensuring you get paid by your insurance company, we’re here to help. We are the top choice for roofing companies near me when you do a quick search.
As well as those, we also provide residential and commercial roofing services, including:
- Personalized Roof Financing Options
- Metal Roofing Installation
- Storm Roof Damage Repair
- Roof Inspections
- Roof Maintenance
- Skylight Repair and Installation
- Gutter Repair and Gutter Installation
- Roof Restoration and more!
Roof leaks are one of the most frustrating things that can happen to home and business owners. You don’t need to wait until a small problem becomes an emergency to call your roofing contractor in Asheville NC, RRG Roofing. All of your commercial and residential roofing needs can be met quickly and effectively by us!
About Our Great City Asheville NC and Its Locals’ Roofing Needs
It is hard to think of Asheville, NC without thinking of many words. In addition to being beautiful, it’s a little eccentric and a lot of fun. The city of Asheville is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, which makes it a perfect retreat from everyday life. Located in between the city and the country, the artsy and the outdoorsy, it straddles a magical line between the old and the new.
With its mountainous terrain and impressive craft beer scene, Asheville is known as the “Beer City of the South” in North Carolina. A variety of activities await you in this city: hiking up mountain tops, attending art shows, dining at a variety of restaurants, and attending several festivals.
The cities of Asheville and North Carolina may be known for their bluegrass and blues, but they also have some disadvantages when it comes to the weather and its effect on roofing. A roof can withstand a variety of weather conditions, including heat waves, torrential rainfall, cold weather, and tornadoes. We are proud to be your roofing contractor in Asheville NC. We service all our neighbors in Asheville NC as an exclusive, one-stop roofing contractor: from roof replacement to roof repair, gutters to skylights.
Does Your Roof Need Some TLC? Our Expert Roofers at RRG Roofing Can Help!
Whether you need work performed on your roof for the upcoming season or if your gutters have been damaged by a storm, the team at RRG Roofing can help. In addition to new roofs and repairs, RRG Roofing offers maintenance-ready roofs that can keep your home in good condition for years to come. Our Owens Corning Platinum Preferred roofers can help you with a wide range of roofing projects. The following are some of the services we provide as a local roofing contractor in Ashville NC:
- Fast, Top-Quality Workmanship
- Unmatched Customer Service
- Competitive Prices and Various Financing Options
- Free Roof Inspection and Estimates
The roofing experts at RRG Roofing are ready to help you with all your roofing needs, whether they are residential or commercial, in or around Asheville. Don’t wait any longer – take the first step and call RRG Roofing to get started!