- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- How To Fix Lightning Damage in Your Home
- Why is There Water in My House?
- How Can I Conduct a Thorough Roof Inspection
- How Can I Protect My Roof from Heavy Rain?
- How to Identify Hail Damage on Your Roof
- How Can I Prepare for Unexpected Emergencies?
- Are Gutter Guards Worth the Money?
- Can the Right Roof Help My Home Stay Cooler This Summer?
- Do I Need to Clean My Gutters?
- How Does the Sun Affect My Roof?
- How Can I Match My Roof to My Home Style?
- Roof Inspection Tips for Storm Damaged Areas
- How Often Should I Clean My Gutters?
- How Important is Attic Insulation?
- Should I Repair or Replace My Roof
- What Are the Best Places to Add Skylights in My Home
- 6 Things New Homeowners Need to Know About Their Roof
- Everything You Need to Know about the Gutter Helmet
- What are the Best Types of Roofing Materials?
- Roof Replacement Prices in Georgia for 2023
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- First Time Home Buyers
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Understand How Summer Weather Impacts Your Roof
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Prevent these 6 Common Winter Roofing Problems
- How to Clean Skylights
- How to Get Rid of Ice Dams Fast
- What Types of Roofing Materials are Currently Available?
- Our Reviews
Experiencing Storm Damage to Your Roof?
Discover Our Expert Roof Repair Today
Meet Our Owner Cary Rich
Storms can completely damage a home’s roofing system, which RRG Roofing is aware of as one of the top roofing companies in Alpharetta GA. This is why you should always be aware of the damage that extreme weather conditions, such as high winds, hail, frost, and low temperatures can do to your roof. Your roof can suffer severe and costly damages due to the harsh effects of the elements. With years of experience providing quality roof repair services to Alpharetta GA, and the surrounding areas, RRG Roofing Pros can help.
Here is some helpful information from RRG about common roofing problems in Alpharetta, GA. You will learn what you need to do to resolve these issues from professionals in the roofing industry. In the same way, we can assist you with your insurance claim.
Roofing Companies in Alpharetta GA: Expert Roof Repairs
Traditionally, homeowners do not look for roof repair services. Nevertheless, if you need roofing services in Alpharetta GA, you must get the best materials, prices, and roofing contractors. Reputable roofing companies in Alpharetta GA are easy to find through Better Business Bureau organizations if you need repairs or are interested in a new roof installation.
In addition to having an A+ rating with the BBB and the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, RRG also has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of the USA. When you are looking for roofing companies in Alpharetta GA to deal with your roof needs, it is crucial that you search all business profiles. Don’t risk working with a roofer with a bad reputation.
Are you a resident of Alpharetta? Is it time to think about roof inspection? Not every failure calls for installing a newly installed roof. However, you should immediately repair your roof if you discover that your roof begins to leak. Hence, our roof team is proficient at handling all your roofing needs, from roof repairs to full roof replacements.
Add Your Heading Text Here
In the same way, as you value your roof, so do our roofing specialists. Our team at RRG Roofing will put you on schedule as soon as possible when you call 678-325-6949. Customer service and satisfaction are also our top priorities and we put our clients first when they have a leaky roof. In addition to the many reasons why we are one of the top roofing companies in Alpharetta GA, this is one of them.
We will conduct a thorough roof inspection shortly after notifying you that we have arrived and discuss with you all the findings we detect in your roofing system. Your roof system’s current shape will be more easily understood this way.
No matter whether your roof has suffered damage from storms or wear and tear over time. We can assist you with your roof repairs or roof replacement by letting you know what steps to take next. In addition to offering more than standard customer service, RRG strives to become the Mr. Roofer of Alpharetta. By doing this, we have been able to build long-term relationships with the community and receive many positive reviews.
RRG Roofing Commercial Roofing Clients Receive Professional Solutions
What makes RRG different from the rest of the roofing companies in Georgia? Providing excellent roofing solutions and high-level customer service to both residential and commercial clients is what makes us unique.
We strive to be the best roofing service provider in our community by overcoming roofing hurdles for our customers. Whenever you need roofing repairs or replacements, give us a call at 678-325-6949.
Regardless of how robust a roofing system may be, it will eventually require maintenance or repair. With the help of our Alpharetta roofing company specialists, you can rest assured that your roof will endure harsh weather for many more years to come. Besides our standard services such as shingle roofing repair or roof replacement, we also offer roof coatings, full metal roof replacements, and metal roof repairs.
This makes RRG the top choice when it comes to roofing problems for business owners. We are one of the top roofing companies in Alpharetta GA provided roofing services throughout the area. You can do a simple online search of “best roofing company near me” and you will see us at the top!
Add Your Heading Text Here
Repairing Flashing and Hail Damage in Alpharetta, GA
Does your ceiling have puddles in it? Detecting brown patches on your roof or water dripping into your home may indicate an issue with your roof or roof ventilation. Expert roofing companies in Alpharetta GA can rule out all these possibilities by evaluating the roof.
Leak detection is one of the most important aspects of our business. The most important step in completing roof repairs is a thorough roof inspection, as we know as a residential roofing contractor.
Dealing with damaged flashing
It is possible for flashing to leak due to wear or cracks. A poorly installed flashing and an old flashing that has corroded are two common reasons for damaged flashing. Call us, one of the best roofing companies in Alpharetta GA, if you notice something wrong with your roof flashing. A member of our team will visit you, conduct an inspection, and offer you the right solution.
Storm damage is often included in your homeowner’s insurance. For example, hail or high winds can damage your roof. You may need to replace your roof flashing because of these weather events. Therefore, you should have your home inspected and properly maintained. You may be refused payment if you do not comply with these guidelines.
You won’t have to worry about anything; our professionals will assist you. Our trained representative will assist you with filing your insurance claim if our inspection reveals storm-related damage. Our adjuster will meet with you to discuss any storm-related collateral damage, to ensure you receive everything you are entitled to because of your claim.
Aside from gutters and screens, we look for damage to air conditioners, siding, and paint.
Dealing with hail damage –
In a hailstorm, the impact will vary depending on the size and speed of the hail, the material of your roof, and the age of your roof. Depending on their severity, hail hits are rated from H0 to H10, with H10 being the most damaging. Your roof might be damaged even by hail the size of pebbles, depending on the type of roof you have.
An inspection of the roof is required to determine if the roofing materials have been damaged by water. You should also check your roof to see if there is a leak. If you see damage such as dents, cracks, broken shingles, or similar, you should schedule an inspection for your roof as soon as possible. A home’s structural integrity can be negatively affected if it ignores water damage for an extended period.
To prevent a problem from worsening, it is important to contact a professional roofing company as early as possible. No matter what, if your roof was damaged by hail, our professionals can repair it effectively.
Here are some indications that your roof has been damaged by hail:
Add Your Heading Text Here
In addition to the short-term effects on your house, hail damage to your roof can have long-term effects as well. When it comes to repairing problem areas, it’s imperative to contact one of the most reliable roofing companies in Alpharetta GA like RRG Roofing.
In Alpharetta, GA, we have hail damage repair specialists with the training to fix the problem right the first time. Their tools and equipment are disposed of properly as well. You can expect your roof to be significantly strengthened by the time we complete the job.
Roofing Companies in Alpharetta GA Help Filling Insurance Claims
Your insurance company must cover the costs of repairs after hail damage occurs.
Consequently, you should reach out to your insurance agent as soon as possible. Our roofing specialists can assist you in filing an insurance claim for roof damage if needed. Providing the correct documentation, such as evidence of a roof inspection, will make your claim more credible. You should also include supporting documents and use appropriate terminology.
Regardless of any confusion about how to file an insurance claim, do not give up on filing one. To obtain the best possible reimbursement, you will need the support of an established and well-respected roofer. RRG’s team understands a home’s roof from top to bottom.
Over the years, we have worked with insurance providers on a regular basis. Being that we are one of the best roofing companies in Alpharetta GA, we can provide our customers with convenient results. If you need assistance from your insurance provider, we will be your go-between. Furthermore, we will make sure that your coverage is accurate.
Interested in learning more about what we can do for you? Call us now.
Contact Our Roofing Companies in Alpharetta GA Experts Today
At RRG Roofing, we have a team of skilled and experienced roofers who can handle roof replacements efficiently and effectively. Any type of hail-damaged roofing material can be repaired by them due to their training, tools, and equipment. To meet the needs of its clients, RRG ensures that custom roofing is provided.
For your convenience, we offer 24/7 emergency roofing service. Thus, you can count on us day or night, no matter when you need help. A quick Google search of “roofing companies near me” and we will be your top choice!
We have been working with single-ply roofing, asphalt shingles, and siding for many years. Is your siding rotten? Do you have any experience with damaged gutters? Is there a missing shingle on your roof?
It doesn’t matter how far you live throughout Alpharetta GA, if your roof was damaged by hail, we can help. There will be plenty of attention and care are given to you. If you would like to have your current roofing system inspected, we would be happy to do so. Our roof assessment will also be free of charge to you.
RRG Roofing is your number-one choice when it comes to contacting roofing companies in Alpharetta GA. Call 678-325-6949 today to start solving your roofing issues once and for all.