- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- First Time Home Buyers
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- Our Reviews
Experiencing Storm Damage to Your Roof?
Discover Our Expert Roof Repair Today
Meet our owner Cary Rich
As one of the top roofing companies in Alpharetta GA, RRG Roofing knows storms can completely damage a home’s roofing system. You must be aware of what extreme weather conditions such as high winds, hail, frost, and low temperatures can cause to your roof. Indeed, the harsh effect of elements can cause severe and costly damages to your roof. The RRG Roofing Pros have years of experience when it comes to providing Alpharetta GA, Dahlonega GA, and residents in surrounding areas with quality roof repair services.
As an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred roofer, RRG would like to pass on some helpful information about common roofing problems in Alpharetta, GA. You will see how to address these issues from professional GA roofers. Likewise, we’ll help you if you need to go through an insurance claim process.
Roofing Companies in Alpharetta GA: Expert Roof Repairs
Repairing a roof is not something homeowners used to look for. But, if the time comes, it is critical to get the best materials, prices, and the right roofing companies in Alpharetta GA, and throughout Murphy NC. If you find yourself needing repairs or new roof installation help, Better Business Bureau organizations are a great place to start your search for a reputable roofing business. Of course, RRG has an A+ rating with the BBB and the International Association of Better Business Bureaus. It is important that you search all business profiles when in search of a roofing company to handle your roofing needs. The last thing you want is to end up with a disreputable roofer.
Do you live in Alpharetta? Is it time to schedule a roof inspection? Not every failure implies installing a new roof. However, you must promptly complete roof repairs if your roof begins to leak. In this sense, we have a skilled roof team on hand to handle all of your roofing needs whether it be roof repairs or a full roof replacement.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Our roofing specialists value your roof as much as you do. When you call RRG Roofing at 678-325-6949, we put you on schedule as soon as possible. Also, we prioritize customer service and customer satisfaction by always putting our clients with a leaky roof first. This is one of the many things that make us the roofing contractor of choice.
Once we have notified you that we arrived, we will do a thorough roof inspection. Then, we will discuss with you every finding we detect in your roofing system in detail. This way, you will get a clear understanding of your roof system’s current shape.
Regardless of your roof suffered storm damage or wear and tear. Our friendly team can help you figure out what steps to take next with your roofing repairs or roof replacement. At RRG we strive to be the Mr. Roofer of Alpharetta and vow to offer more than standard customer service. This has helped us receive lots of positive reviews and build long-lasting relationships in the community.
RRG Roofing Commercial Roofing Clients Receive Professional Solutions
What sets RRG apart from the rest of the roofing companies in Alpharetta GA roofing industry? Our competitive advantage rests in our capacity to provide both our residential and commercial clients with a high level of customer service and excellent roofing solutions.
In the end, our purpose is to conquer roofing hurdles for our customers and to be an exceptional service provider to our community. Call us at 678-325-6949 if you need to schedule roofing repairs or a roof replacement.
Remember that even the most robust roofing system will periodically require some form of maintenance or roof repairs. Our roofing specialists will ensure that your roof is ready to resist harsh weather for many years more. We also offer roof coatings, full replacements for metal roofs, repairs for metal roofs, along with our standard services like shingle roofing repair or roof replacement. This makes RRG the go-to roofing company for business owners having roofing problems. We service throughout Alpharetta GA and Franklin NC.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Repairing Flashing and Hail Damage in Alpharetta, GA
Are there puddles in your ceiling? There might be an issue with your roof or roofing ventilation if you detect brown patches or if water drips into your home. An expert roofing contractor should evaluate the roof to rule out any of these possibilities. Identifying leaks is a very important aspect of our business. As a residential roofing contractor, we know a proper inspection could be the most important step in completing the necessary roof repairs.
Dealing with damaged flashing
Worn or cracked flashing can cause leaking. Poor installed and corroded old flashing are two common causes of damaged flashing. If your roof flashing doesn’t seem right, give us a call. We will come out, carry out an inspection, and provide you with the solution you need.
Your homeowner’s insurance often covers damage that extreme weather conditions -such as hail or high winds- can cause. These weather events can damage your roof flashing. Thus, having your home properly and examined is critical. Otherwise, your insurance provider may refuse to pay out your claim.
But, don’t worry; you will get support from our professionals. We will guide you through the insurance claim procedure if our trained representative discovers storm-related damage to your roof during the inspection. So, to ensure that you receive all your claim benefits, we will meet with your adjuster to go through any storm-related collateral damage.
Among other things, we check gutters, screens, air conditioners, siding, and paint to verify if they suffered damage.
Dealing with hail damage –
A hailstorm impact will depend on the size and speed of the hail, your roof material, and its age. Hail hits are graded from H0 to H10 based on their severity, with H10 being the most damaging. Even pebble-sized hail might damage your roof, depending on your roofing type.
A roof inspection is necessary to determine whether water has damaged the underlying roofing materials. Also, check if there is a leak in your roof. If you see dents, cracks, broken shingles, or similar damage, you should solicit a roofing inspection as soon as possible. By ignoring water damage for an extended period, it can have detrimental effects on the structural integrity of your home.
Therefore, contacting a professional roofing company in the early stages of a problem will help to prevent it from becoming worse. In any case, our professionals in Roswell and Atlanta, GA, can effectively repair your roof if it suffered hail damage.
You should pay attention to these signs of hail damage to your roof:
Add Your Heading Text Here
Roof damage from hail has the potential to have both long and short-term effects on your house. Therefore, contacting one of the best roofing companies in Blairsville and Alpharetta GA like RRG Roofing is critical, if you want to repair problem areas.
Our hail damage repair specialists in Roswell and Atlanta, GA, have the training to get the job done properly the first time. Likewise, they dispose of the right tools and equipment. By the moment we are finishing the job, your roof will be significantly fortified.
Roofing Companies in Alpharetta GA Help Filling Insurance Claims
Once hail damage occurs, you need your insurance company to cover the repairs’ expenses.
So, you must contact your insurance agent as soon as possible. For your convenience, we can put our team of roofing specialists at your disposal to intercede in the process of making a roof damage insurance claim. Your claim will be convincing if you submit the correct documentation, including evidence of an official roof inspection. Also, you must use appropriate terminology and include supporting documents.
Do not allow that lack of clarity about this procedure to impede you from setting up your insurance claim. The support of a reputable and widely experienced roofing company will be crucial for you to get the best possible reimbursement. RRG’s team knows the roof system of a home inside and out.
Our team has dealt with insurance providers for long years. So, we know how to get convenient outcomes for our customers. We will serve as a go-between for you and your insurance provider. Besides, we will ensure that you receive the coverage you are entitled to.
Do you want to know more about how we can help you? Call us right now.
Contact Our Roofing Companies in Alpharetta GA Experts Today
We have a team of skilled and experienced roofers at RRG Roofing with exceptional skills in handling roof replacements. They have the training, tools, and equipment to repair any type of hail-damaged roofing material. RRG takes pride in taking care of the custom roofing needs of its clients.
Moreover, we are available as a 24/7 emergency roofing service for your convenience. Thus, we can help you whenever you need it, day, or night.
For many years, we have dealt with single-ply roofs as well as asphalt shingle roofs and siding. Rotten siding? Have you seen damaged gutters? Does your roof have missing shingles?
If you live in Roswell, Hiawassee, or Atlanta, GA, and hail damaged your roof, you can count on us. You will receive the kind of attention and treatment you deserve. We would be glad to examine your current roofing system. Besides, we will offer you a comprehensive roof assessment at no cost to you.