- About RRG
- Meet Our Team
- Learning Center
- How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost in Dahlonega Georgia in 2023?
- First Time Home Buyers
- Ways to Find a Leak in a Metal Roof
- What is the Lifecycle of a Roofing Shingle
- 10 Tips to Prepare for a Home Roof Replacement
- Top 5 Reasons People Call A Roofing Contractor
- Complete Comparison of 3-Tab vs Architectural Shingles
- Are Clay Tiles The Right Choice For Your Georgia Roof Replacement?
- Hip vs Gable Roof What are their Differences?
- Should You Choose Asphalt Shingles For Your Roof Replacement
- 9 Types of Metal Roofs
- What Weather Decides If You Need Roof Replacement?
- The 5 Biggest Problems Caused By Clogged and Overflowing Gutters
- A Customer Testimonial of Loving Windows
- Roof Safety Tips for Holiday Decorating
- 3 Ways Roof Maintenance Can Make Your Life Easier and More Comfortable
- 6 Big Advantages of Choosing A Metal Roof From Your North Georgia Roofer
- Does a Metal Roof Attract Lightning?
- Why Its Important to Keep Your Roof Clean
- How Long Should a Roof Last?
- 4 Things to Consider While Choosing Your Roofing Shingles
- The FIVE Biggest Risks You Take When Doing Your Own Roof Repair
- What Tools Do Roofers Use During Roof Replacement?
- The 3 Main Types of Asphalt Shingles
- Why Is My Roof Leaking?
- Metal Roofing Pros and Cons
- Are Replacement Windows Worth it?
- Roofing Terms Made Simple
- Metal Roof Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
- How to Stop a Leaking Roof During a Storm
- Common Roofing Terms Demystified
- Types of Metal Roofs Top 5 Options to Consider
- A Metal Roof is a Smart Choice for Georgia Homeowners
- 3 Things You Should Know About the Roof Inspection Process
- Choosing the Most Fire Resistant Roofing Material
- RRG Roofing-Roof Repair
- Standing Seam VS Corrugated Metal Roofing Understanding The Key Differences
- Why Every Property Manager Needs a Trusted Roofer
- Spring Cleaning Checklist for Your Roof and Home
- Understanding Written Roofing Proposals
- 10 Points to Know Before Your New Roof Installation
- Learn What Questions to Ask a Roofer Before You Hire
- What is a Roof Warranty?
- What You Need to Know About Commercial Roof Maintenance
- Metal Roofing Trends for 2022
- Different Types of Gable Roofs
- Learn Fun Facts to Know About Roofing
- Learn Reasons Why Gutter Guards are Essential for Your Home
- Pros and Cons of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Do You Have Homeowners Insurance?
- Reason to Leave Roof Repairs to the Experts
- Top 5 Reasons Why Most Kitchen and Bathroom Consultations Are a Waste of Time
- Increase the Value of Your Home with Quality Metal Roofing
- Tips On Saving Money on A New Roof
- Seamless Gutters vs Regular Gutters
- Get Your Roof Ready for Spring
- Ways To Identify and Handle Storm Damage to Your Roof
- Everything You Need to Know Roofing Warranty Guide
- Reason Asphalt Shingles Are the Most Popular Roofing Material
- Why Does My Roof Leak in Heavy Rains?
- Improving Attic Ventilation
- Synthetic or Asphalt Felt?
- What Should I Know About a Roof?
- What Factors Can Affect My Roof Replacement Costs?
- What are Roof Reinforcement Methods to Protect My Roof in a Storm?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace an Asphalt Shingle Roof in Dahlonega Georgia?
- Our Reviews
A leaky roof will make you need a roof repair in Dahlonega GA. When you experience the fear of a leaking roof or worse yet, missing shingles it is easy to panic and makes rash decisions that could cost you thousands of dollars in unnecessary repairs. These are just a few reasons to call a roofing contractor in Dahlonega, GA.
There are things you need to know about your roof that you can’t see in order to assess damage quickly. Without professional roof repairs, you run the risk of more serious damage being left unknown until it is too late, costing you more money in the long run.
Then we walk you through all the options available to you and help you make an informed decision on what course of action makes the most sense for you. Our good guys roofing crew can help with your rubber roof and even correct shoddy work done by others.
At RRG Roofing we realize this, and we are here for all our Dahlonega and Murphy NC residents should they need a roof repair in Dahlonega GA. We pride ourselves on professionalism and quality; we aren’t satisfied unless your roof is in excellent condition when we leave. Whether it is a simple repair or a new roof replacement our team will assess your property and make a full report on what repairs are needed for your customer satisfaction.
From the first phone call to a new roof replacement get a great local roofer from RRG Roofing an emergency need on a roof repair in Dahlonega GA. We may have a higher quote sometimes, however, if your insurance company pays to repair your roof, Cary RIch, owner of RRG Roofing wants you to have the best Dahlonega roofing services from an Owens Corning Platinum Dahlonega GA roofing company.
Our primary focus from minor work to a new residential asphalt roof replacement is to give you excellent work from our local roofers using nothing but the best quality materials on your conventional asphalt shingle roof. There are no greater American roofing companies to perform a minor roof repair for you.
Trust us when we say we deeply understand how precious your home is to you, and we wouldn’t be in business if it wasn’t for you. The sooner we’re able to get up there and assess the damage, the better we can handle it. Our priority is to offer you a solution — and fast! We want you and your family to feel comfortable and safe in your home. No need to panic or go without a solution for very long — protect your investment with a free roof inspection today!
Add Your Heading Text Here
Roof Repair in Dahlonega GA: How to Get Started!
Summertime in Dahlonega is sensational, but the winter storms are brutal. Roof damage is unavoidable where strong storms converge with extreme heat. That’s why it’s so important to always inspect your roof for potential damage especially when a storm has just passed. Keeping your roof maintained and in good repair will make your roof last longer.
Every homeowner in the Dahlonega area should first do a roof inspection of their own. From the ground where it’s safe, walk around your home and look at your roof. See if there are any missing shingles or shingles sliding down the roof or just out of place. Use a good pair of binoculars to help you see better. While it will not replace a professional roofer doing a rooftop inspection, this is still a good start.
A roof inspection is important to homeowners no matter how new or old your roof is. If there is damage to the roof, we suggest that the homeowner call in a roofing company immediately and get it taken care of in order to prevent any bigger problems.
Common Roofing Problems for Residential Roofs
The first step to finding problems on your roof is performing a thorough inspection. On one of these inspections, we look for common areas that cause leaks, including the following:
Plumbing Pipe Boots
The weakest link in your roofing system is not your shingles or metal, but the boot that covers your plumbing pipes. Most roofers use a cheap plastic 3 in 1 type pipe boot. Over time these pipe boots dry rot and will allow water to penetrate your roof.
Cracked or Missing Shingles
The other thing we look for during a roof inspection is the potential for a catastrophic failure. One of the biggest areas that can lead to a catastrophic failure is cracked or missing shingles. Most roofs have about 20 – 30% of their shingles that are cracked or missing. If they are not replaced, then this can cause problems down the road. These missing or cracked shingles allow water to create issues behind your shingles. If there is no wood deck attached to your inside ceiling, then you will typically see water damage inside your walls before you see it on your roof.
Nail pops are also very common, we will check for any nails that have backed out of your roof’s deck penetrating your shingles. A missing nail in your roof is like a hole in the hull of a ship, water can come right in.
Other problem areas commonly causing roof leaks.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Add Your Heading Text Here
Roof Repair in Dahlonega GA: How We Do It
The roof is the most important line of defense against weather, keeping your home safe and warm. When it comes to roof replacement or repair, timing is critical. As soon as the first leak starts to drip, you want experts on top of it before it becomes a major problem.
Our teams of experienced, trained, and certified roofing repair experts can quickly address and repair any of these issues and get your roof back watertight. We work with a variety of different roofing materials, from shingles to tile to metal. Whether it’s a roof inspection or roof repair, we’ll come to your home to assess the problem. Often, we can get out of the truck and determine the cause and solution to your roof issue right away.
We’ll give you a written estimate and if our price is below 31% of what buying a new roof would cost you, we will tell you to do a roof repair and not buy a new roof. When those situations arise, those clients will be glad they found us – it could save them thousands of dollars over a new roof!
Exceptional service is what you should expect when you hire an RRG Roofing roofer. All our roofers are fully trained to gain the necessary skills to do the job correctly the first time. Our roofers are backed by our 50-year comprehensive warranty on all workmanship, materials, and labor used.
That’s our promise to you – so you can be confident in your decision to hire us for your next roof replacement or repair job!
Before you get started with any roof repairs check out our business profiles on the Better Business Bureau Organizations website. Our Dahlonega GA roofing company will amaze you with our top-of-the-line Dahlonega roofing services. Our business is roofing!
Roof Repair in Dahlonega GA: FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
Do you do roof repairs in Dahlonega?
Yes, at RRG Roofing, we have been providing Dahlonega area homeowners with top-quality roof repair services for years. In many cases, we can save you money and get many more years of good services from your current roofing system with a top roof repair. We don’t just repair roofs–we help extend their lives by repairing them properly the first time.
How long will your roof repair last?
This is a great question that certainly should be answered by anyone before they do a repair on your roof. But the only way to really answer this is on a per repair basis as it really depends on factors like the age of the roof shingles and any other type of damage that may have occurred to them over time. If you need and get a plumbing pipe boot repair and the shingles around it are twenty years old, the roof repair may not last that long. At RRG Roofing, we determine and inform you if it’s worth doing the repair or replacing the roof so you can have the most cost-effective roofing solution.